Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2711 - 2720 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

No Mam' I am 7DPO so I will be testing this weekend!! :-) Wish me luck

11 years ago

If you are using OPKs then go with your set ovulation, I think the chart is wrong cause your temps are just now showing 3 consecutive temps higher than your cover line. I'm on my phone but that's what it looks like to me.

11 years ago

Yea 3 girls in TWW! Thanks for looking at my chart. I just opened a Fertility Friend account and uploaded all my temps. Here's my chart....
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?redirect=/ttc/index.php&

It's showing I OV'd on the day I think I did...so I'm calling myself 5dpo!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Feeling a bit nauseated again .

I highly recommend creating a free account on fertility friend...especially if you want to obsess over temperature charts!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!

I did :-) I don't like how you have to navigate their site and only certain stuff is free but I started my chart there first day of this cycle.. I input on both daily!

11 years ago

It takes me to my chart if I click on the link! WEIRD

11 years ago

well... my doc said she could run a blood test etc...
but that is expensive... or i could just poas...
so... i did.. and it's ...
she said more than likely... I did have implantation... and the hormones just didn't kick in in time.. .yay... me.. :(

dh is still pretty bummed about it... he was hopeing it'd be as easy as it was with our son...
he has an appointment Wednesday with his doctors to discuss his half of things.

User Image

11 years ago

@xomandy- that's weird! Oh well . I agree fertility friend is a bit confusing but it's nice to have two charts to obsess over HAHA! The only reason I really suggested it is because you can obsess over thousands of other charts and compare and contrast.

@soarys- I'm sorry honey . Well at least your dr doesnt think you were imagining your symptoms. Hopefully dh's test come back normal.

I WISH EVERYONE !

11 years ago

It was a pretty sweet dream Tara just wish it would come true.

I have been having a sharp pain on the left side of my lower abdomen, not really sure why. It's the second or third night in a row.

I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.
Matthew 17:20

We just have to keep our faith strong and all things are possible.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo