Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4861 - 4870 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls! So I took an OPK yesterday morning with FMU and got a positive. (please see my uploaded image) Then I took a target brand later in the day with 2 hr hold and no second line showed up at all. I am confused on when to take these damn tests. I've done morning, afternoon, and evening tests before. I will take another at lunch time today. I finished my last dose of clomid on sunday and started testing on Wednesday.
Can anyone tell me who took clomid what kind of symptoms you were having after? I have been cramping for the past two days, like a dull ache. Is this normal? Please let me know what you think of my test and if it was a mistake to use FMU. Thanks!

User Image

10 years ago

Tara - yippeeeeee! Hang in there. I know you can handle this, no matter how it turns out, because you have faith.

Meditator - welcome & hope you get your BFP soon.

Kristi - you could have had a short surge, or the Target one may have a higher level it has to reach to be positive. If your actual surge was over, and it didn't reach that level, it may not turn +, or it could be a bad test. I can't remember how old you are, but as you get older, your surges shorten. I'll look at your test & post on it.

10 years ago

Why is it that everytime I come to my obgyn there is always someone next door listening to their baby's heartbeat. It is like torture.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

So far no sign of AF.

@athena- I'm trying to be positive hun. I'm just really surprised by this. I'm sorry about your doctor's appt. I'm sure there are other OBGYN's in your area. I say get a second opinion.

@meditator- Hoping it's nice implantation dip!

@Lisserb- I've taken different batches of wondfos, first choice and new choice.

@kristi- You're probaby on the verge of OVing. If you're temping you should see a rise tomorrow. I cramped a little with Clomid. Especially on cycles where I had 2 eggs in one ovary.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

thanks everyone

@phatgurl I am way over due from when I should have gotten it ... I did take a first response test on Wednesday it came back negative. I got one of the walmart ones, I will try anything to mix it up. Figure wait until monday- nothing harmful in waiting, I'm already eating healthy and have cut drinking out.

I am not nausaus as much anymore, however still no AF ... I feel extremely hot and my temp dropped from a high to 87.7 but then today it was back up to 82.7 ... I just took the few days to just forget all about all of this. To just not freak myself out.

Then today remember oh wait still nothing.

@waitingonmymiracle I am wrestling with myself, I would like to know either way.

Oh and today I'm having like hot flashes yes its hot outside but I'm normally able to handle it ok.

10 years ago

Tara -my dollar tests at 13 dpo were so faint I couldn't even barely get it to show up on camera so I never posted .but my frer were soo much darker ! I hate the dollar tests /wondfo kind.it stays so faint when you could get other tests that show up better and give you a better look at progression.i probably took 10 dollar tests from 8-13 dpo and finally gave up because it was So faint I was not convinced .bite the bullet and go get a frer and see what it's reading !

10 years ago

Nicky - are you feeling any better?

Riversong - test again. GL!

10 years ago

@nicky- I cant believe you are 16wks!!! If no AF by monday, I may go grab a FRER.

I am sooooooo exhausted. Dh's family literally wears me out!!!

Honestly not really .I have been on meds for a uti for a week and it didn't work called doc and he said my culture came back negative .but it burns like fire and I can't ever get any pee out .I have had at least two Utis for the past 6 years every year .its very annoying .i had a severe kidney infection before getting pregnant that landed me in the er with 3 shots of pain medicine and antibiotics and I was still pacing screaming and throwing up .i felt like I was going to die .The pain was so unreal I wanted to die .I have a very high tolerance for pain so it was scary .Im so afraid there is something wrong with my kidneys .I have to go to the doctor on Tuesday .somethings up .i don't have an std I have been checked .

10 years ago

Well, my last pregnancy, we wanted to tell everyone at the labor day family reunion. But when I lost that one, we tried again hoping to get pregnant right away. Little did I know I would...only to have a chemical at the reunion! Ugh! Temp plummeted this morning and I'm bleeding. So, time to stuff my face with comfort food and move onto next cycle!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo