Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3391 - 3400 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

POAS this morning...BFN. No big deal . I'm starting placebo part of the bcp on thursday and by this time next week the will be here and YEEHAW!!!....then I get to start the clomid again! I'll probably go ahead and get my stockpile of opks, preseed, and softcups ready.

@athena- Everything I've read says that provera will not cause a miscarriage. Many woman have gone on it to start AF and when AF didnt come..they got their BFP and nothing was wrong with baby. If any did have a miscarriage...it was due to a bad egg, not the provera. I honestly think the clotting is just due to the trauma your uterus is experiencing after such a long bleed. If you want, call your dr back and see if you can get a blood test. Glad you're getting into the doctor .

@lammy- woohoo! Glad you're feeling better honey. What kind of painkillers are you taking??

@xomandy- I'm excited about my ovarian ultrasound too!!! Couple more weeks!

@pisces- slow rises in bbt can be normal for some women, not everyone has a very sharp rise. My bfp cycle was a slow rise.

@lacey- your AF will be late after coming off BC. Some women OV'd 2 weeks later than usual. But you never know....Go ahead a test. Cant hurt .

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Just taking paracetamol

User Image

11 years ago

SOOOO, It's been almost a year now that the hubby and I have been TTC. I'm getting very discouraged. I'm concerned my IUD i had for 6 1/2 years is playing a part in this whole process. Dr's say Paraguard has no long term effects being there are NO hormones, but it makes me wonder???? Anyone have any advice to set me at ease?

Lammy.....CONGRATS it's been a long time coming :) I drooled over your tests for a few minutes!!

11 years ago

@alishakaye- I've never had a IUD so I dont know. But it could be anything causing it. But now that you are at the year mark...your doctor should start to give you a helping hand with TTC. Your dh should get a semen analysis too if he hasnt had one yet.

@lammy- ok! I had to google that...I've never heard of that medication on this side of the ocean . You take that as a safe painkiller...doctors here have us take tylenol. Interesting!

Hi all i am new to this site and i am reading these posts and it gives me hope.. I am now five days late, but got a BFN this morning, so i dont know what is going on.. my breasts feel sore, but not too bad. i get really bad burnng when i drink stuff like mountain dew. i almost feel like i am making myself feel these things that arent even there, at this piont if i start my period i know i will be dissapointed.. wish me luck. this will be my last child, we already have a girl and boy, and i have a stepson.. so we are hoping to bring in another girl... Who knows.. what is the best test to take at home?

11 years ago

@aturner- hi sweetheart! We all take different tests. Many of the girls on here use First Response Early Response (FRERs). As for me, I use Wondfo Dip Sticks from amazon.com. They are cheaper and great for those of us who have been trying for a long time. Whatever you choose...go with a red dye test. The blue dyes are pains cause they almost always give evaporation lines. Keep us updated! Being that late...I'd go straight for a blood test!

@aturner - Welcome! To add to what waitingonmymiracle said...

You want to keep in mind the sensitivity of the test as well. Typically online you can order tests with 10Miu sensitivity versus 25 or 50. If you are testing early, you want the lower sensitivity, so you don't get a false BFN due to the test not being sensitive enough. If you want more information on the different types of tests, I suggest you go here:
http://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html

When I don't have a stash of internet cheapies, I often break down and get FRERs (First Response Early Result), but I don't advise that. The costs of them can add up quick if you are a POAS (Pee On a Stick Addict) like me!

Alternatively, you may want to try the .88 Wal-Mart brand if you are in the US. Where I live they only have them at some Wal-Marts; however, I have also found them at Dollar General. The brand has two different names. At Wal-Mart it is called "First Signal" and at Dollar General they are called "Baby One Step Pregnancy Test."

If you look at the picture below, it is the test at the bottom. They are light at first and actually get pretty dark and work well as an alternative to ordering them online. Back when I was pregnant, I got a faint line on the cheap test around the same time as the FRER...so now I'm a believer. Not bad for .88 or a $1.00 at Dollar General.

User Image

User Image

11 years ago

I just found out something really interesting....My FF charts going back the last 6 months do not seem to detect O until 3 days after my first + OPK. If that is the case again this month... my first + OPK was Saturday, so today would be O day. That seems like a long time before O after my surge. I may have to ask the RE about that.

User Image

11 years ago

Things are getting stranger. I went all night without bleeding, went to school, put in a pad to be on the safe side and sure enough I'm bleeding again. I am so beyond frustrated. I am going to flip out if they try to play it off as normal for pcos because this is beyond pcos.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

What CD are you? I am CD3 and I am spotting and that's it! I started real late Saturday, around 8pm so I considered CD1 on Sunday and that is the only day I really had a normal flow other than Saturday night!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo