Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2351 - 2360 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waitingonmymiracle.... Haha that sounds funny :-)
Have you tried preseed before? I am thinking I might give it a go also if no luck this month.

11 years ago

@waiting, gotta have that "good" friction!...lol. My and my bf haven't since Dec 29! It's now Jan 19! Been almost a month again. I think I'm gonna go crazy. We've been talking almost every day for near a week now. He came by tonight to drop off a check for our phone bill from last month, so i seen him for all of about 10 minutes. We're making some progress, now that i'll be in school, i've got my momentum, there's no stopping me from anything. My mom, stepdad and my sister and her 2 daughters are moving back to Virginia Beach, VA by June. I'll be here and my real dad will be here, but i refuse to live with him and i told my bf that. So i will either move in with my bf and he'll have to find a new way to deal with me rather than disappearing on me or i will have to move out on my own which i really can't afford.

11 years ago

Cervix is high, soft and open! Anyday now!! Wouldnt be surprised if I got positive opk tomorrow. I hope it happens within next two days cause dh is off on monday so we can ALLLL DAY! Well not all day, that would kill him ! HAHA!

@jojojo- Your OV could always be off so who knows. !!!!! No, I've never used preseed before cause of the price. Last month I tried grapefruit juice to battle the clomid dryness but apparently didnt work. SO I figured what the heck, I'm desperate! I also heard it's a good idea to orgasm after dh finishes to help pull the swimmers upward into the cervix/uterus. So after dh .....I put in my softcup and grabbed Old Reliable from my nightstand. So hopefully I've got o~ o~ o~ sitting in my fallopian tube ready to pounce!

@enbutler- That's about 5 more months so hopefully your bf will get over it and let you move in.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

waiting, i hope so. He told me he wants to go on vacation with me this summer. Hope everything will be so much better by then.

11 years ago

Still no AF :-)

11 years ago

@jojojo- yaaa! Are u gonna test tomorrow or wait a couple more days?

Opks are negative so fingers crossed i get a positive tomorrow! At parents' house tonight and planning on getting in hot tub with my mom since i didnt OV yet. I think the relaxation will be very good for me!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I want to test.... But I also don't want a BFN! I'm torn..
I think if I still don't have AF by Wednesday I'll test ( I'm in Australia)

Fingers crossed for your opk positive!

On a side note, just saw a "maybe baby" brand of a pre seed type thing. Has anyone used it?

11 years ago

Just did a test. Lol. Could not resist!
Alas, bfn so far.

11 years ago

One thing that I am having- bizarre dreams! Dreamt that a friend was dating Leonardo Dicaprio and that I was going to meet him, but I was embarrassed because I slept through his latest movie. Hahaha.

11 years ago

Today had been hard for me I had to buy baby clothes for some one else .
I'm going to my 1st baby shower on the 31st it's going to be heart breaking but happy and excited at the same time

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo