Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9581 - 9590 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@2frsty- Good Luck with your u/s tomorrow! I saw the rainbow light prenatals at my pharmacy the other day. I'd probably take those compared to other brands because of my mthfr.

@pinkster- anything from the fertility clinic on prices yet?

@phat- Thank you for being an ear for me today .

@hopefull- I'm sorry you're fighting with morning sickness. I'm praying you get some relief soon. So happy to hear an update from you sweetie!

@mandy- congratulations on your niece sweetie!

@hopingfora2nd- Hi sweetie! I hope your dh's insurance will cover you. It would be amazing to have infertility insurance. I've spent soooo much over the years and with inching closer to ivf...think I'm gonna be eating ramen a lot LOL.

Today.....today was a rough day. It was my sister's gender reveal party. My plan was to hang back during the announcement and hold dh's hand but my BIL asked me to record it for facebook live. I was trying so hard not the shake the camera cause I went into adrenaline rush mode. They are having a GIRL! I'm excited about another niece but with everything going on I had to leave the room a couple times to catch my breath. Kind of felt like holding myself together was like trying to hold a tower of marbles together. Seeing my dad cry and rub my sister's belly made me want to grab the plastic fork on my plate and put it into my eye! ROFL! But my eye survived....and so did I. Dh and I were glad to get out there. I think it was extra rough because Friday was 2 years since I lost my 5th baby, Ruby. We felt like it was a girl and since we lost her on a "blood moon" eclipse, we decided to name her Ruby. Just been a rough weekend. Sorry for unloading my day on you. Just needed to get it off my chest. Feel like I need to go for a run....with a glass of wine. Or maybe just have a glass of wine! lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hiya ladies (CD11)
Waiting-wow I feel for you hun, thats rough and if it was me I def wouldnt have gone, Im not into family do's anyway, didnt know people actually get together just to announce the sex and film it, spose the English are a bit more understated i dunno but I think your amazing to go through it and DH, I dont see the point of doing something you dot want to specially if it makes you feel down afterwards,
No not heard from clinic yet and also not heard about dh sperm result, awaiting ov so trying to be inventive and think of things to get dh started, its hard work an think we both deserve a medal every month to get it on, soooo much effort goes in haha
2Frsty and enjoy, keep us updated, please -x-x-x-
Hoping-Thankyou, any news/symptoms
How are you Phat, has the clomid worn off now, I can actually feel the follies aching when we have sex, its quite uncomfortable
Have a good week ladies , this site keeps crashing grrr

8 years ago

Tara - I'll always be here when you need me.

Pinkster - the effects have worn off for the most part. I'm not sure if mine are growing or not. Tomorrow I go for another scan. My DH and I have lots of issues in the bedroom, so I totally get how it can seem like work.

Hoping - it's still really early. I hope you get your +!!

8 years ago

Hi all! Here's hoping I can post this before the website crashes!

@phatgurl, good luck tomorrow. I hope everything looks perfect and ready to go!

@pinkster, TTC is a lot of work! It's mentally and physically challenging. I hope you O soon!

@2firsty, how did it go today?

@waiting, my heart goes out to you. I can't imagine what it's like to pretend in front of your family when your heart is literally breaking. You're perhaps the stronger lady I "know" because I honestly don't know how I would handle a situation like yours. I hope you had your wine! and I'm with Pinkster! I just don't get the big fad about gender reveal parties! What happened to just sharing that moment with your significant other and perhaps your parents. Anyway, I hope and pray your day comes soon.

AFM, I'm DPO 10 and I've gotten 5 BFN and my temperature started to drop this am so any last bit of hope I had left has pretty much vanished. I honestly could kick myself because every cycle I tell myself I'll take it easy and I won't stress but I just can't help it. I haven't had the conversation with DH yet about going back to the RE. It's been a crazy weekend and today I had to attend a workshop after work so I just got home about 1/2 hour ago and I'm totally exhausted so I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow.

I wish everyone a good night!

8 years ago

Good morning! Your well wishes worked!!

My follicles grew!!!!!!!

19 & 17mm on right side (the good side) and 15mm on left side

They sent me home with a Novadrel trigger shot to take Thursday morning as long as I don't get a + OPK before then, and Friday we're having our IUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 years ago

Hoping - I'm sorry your temp started to drop, but you're still not out, so I'll keep thinking positive thoughts for you.

8 years ago

8 years ago

Phat that is AMAZING news!!!!!!!!

Tara, I'm glad you made it through the party. You know I'm here for any venting you need to do :-)

I will catch up on everyone else in a bit!

8 years ago

Phat thats brill so pleased for you
Im ov today so got in from work and told dh we best get busy tonight
Any news hoping
to all -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hi All!

@phatgurl - amazing just amazing good news. I hope everything goes better than expected and your IUI goes beautifully on Friday. Good luck!

@pinkster - I hope you O soon and Good luck!

@2firsty, where are you?

AFM, honestly i've been in the dumps since Saturday morning. My temp still down and I tested again and BFN! I have no symptoms so I'm pretty sure I'm out and just waiting for AF to show up so I can move on to the next cycle. I had a meltdown after getting another BFN last night - I just don't know why I torture myself. I knew better but tested anyway. DH says he's sad too but that he also feels that we have already been blessed beyond measure - after all we already have a little one running around - a little one that we never thought would happen. And I know he's right but i just don't seem to get through to him that I have my heart set on another baby. That I really want my daughter to have a sibling, someone she will be able to count on way after we are long gone. He just doesn't get it and I'm too sad to keep explaining myself.

Anyway, Pinkster and Phatgurl - I hope this is THE cycle for the two of you! Keep us posted.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo