Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Staying up late watching tv with my hubby and I'm getting sharp shooting pains in uterus and in my left boob at the same time. It felt deep enough that I wondered if it was my heart. lol. Driving me nuts but in a good way :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you waitingonmymiracle - all of your words of support mean so much! This might be TMI but I made love to my hubby on Sunday night and last night and both times I bled very lightly (when I wiped on Sun and a bit more last night) I have brownish spotting this morning. Does anyone know if this is a good sign? I also feel like I could throw up. Any help much appreciated! :)

11 years ago

Thanks tara! yea i did a digi yesterday night and it was negative. i will do one tomorrow morning cuz it will be 2 days then. I feel so crampy like AF is coming but everytime i check its not there.

I am so snappy so PMS symptoms are kicking in! Just started my raw veg diet today!! hopefully it will help with my cycles. xx

User Image User Image User Imagel]

11 years ago

waiting - more great symptoms for you! I still think you should get a quantitative. Who cares if they think you're crazy?

Laura - yes, spotting after sex can be a symptom of pregnancy because your cervix can be more sensitive. It's a hormonal thing.

Well, AF did not show yesterday like she should have. bFN on 2 tests with FMU at 6 am. No news is good news, I guess.

I had a dream when I went back to sleep after the tests that I had all the FRERs hanging on a wall like crime scene photos or a serial killer stalking prey, and as I was taking them down off the wall all of them had turned into BFPs. How's that for crazy?

11 years ago

something occurred to me earlier regarding nausea. If you are taking a prenatal or folic acid supplements, both can cause nausea in some people. I remembered this when I felt vomitous after taking mine this morning.

11 years ago

yes.I feel like a kookoo bird.Testing and peeing on sticks and hoping and watching every symptom....
Love and HOPE to you

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee187/dawn_toby/?action=view¤t=babydust.gif

11 years ago

@laura- yea, I didnt know til phatgurl told me that spotting post sex is a good sign. I've read a million times that brown spotting is a great sign but for me it makes me nervous. When I was on the pill my dr had me going 3 cycles straight before having AF. Sometimes I'd spot brown before my period. But in your case, I think it's a good sign .

@ballyb- on the raw veggie diet! I love raw zucchini!

@phatgurl- sounds like someone watched CSI before bed! sounds like one of my dreams. I heard about prenatal vits causing nausea. I've been taking them since Feb and havent experienced any side effects. I'm a little nauseated off and on, sometimes it will just hit me out of nowhere. But it's not very strong. I know all pregnancies are different but my mom and both my sisters have never had morning sickness with their pregnancies (7 total between the three of them). Hoping that my lack of vomiting is ok since the ladies in my family didnt either.

11 years ago • Post starter

waiting...Thanks a million for taking time to alter my test a bit. *means a lot* It's discouraging that yesterday there was a clear *faint* line on my test and today not so much ????? My tummy has been cramping for 2 weeks now and still have the same symptoms but feel like it's all in my head!!!!

11 years ago

3 days late still no sign tummy feels diffrent will take a test fri as away atm if nothing by mon i will go to doc as was ment to have a scan back in april as hospital thought i had a cyst as i had one burst 7months before so maybe its that hmmm

i really dont know what to think any more as dont want to get hopes up just taking each day as it comes and only 10 days till wedding so thats something to look forward too

User Image

11 years ago

Well it's nighttime the day after I was supposed to start. You know I've taken even more tests & only saw one maybe and a bunch of definitely nots, so will try AgAIN in the morning. Having weird pulling sensations near my bellybutton that I've only ever had when I was pregnant but further along. Probably my mind fooling with me. My c-section scar (I've had 3 of them) felt really weird earlier in the week, too.

Hope you're all having a safe and fun 4th of July except Lammy 'cause I'm pretty sure she's in the UK.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo