Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9751 - 9760 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Every single month!!! Once that TWW hits, it's a crazy roller coaster ride.

7 years ago

It was a year ago yesterday that we first found out we were pregnant. A month later we had our first ultrasound and the nurse practitioner saw twins, but only one with a beating heart. As if that wasn't bad enough, two weeks later neither had a heartbeat and the doctor found a third sac with a spec in it. We conceived them naturally and there really was no explanation, only heartbreak. We thought it would be easy to conceive again, but it didn't happen again until January and that pregnancy ended in miscarriage too. I drive myself crazy during the two-week too, just trying to stay calm and exercise like a maniac this go around (calms me down a little bit). Really hoping, just as we all are, for that BFP soon...:(

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

It was a year ago yesterday that we first found out we were pregnant. A month later we had our first ultrasound and the nurse practitioner saw twins, but only one with a beating heart. As if that wasn't bad enough, two weeks later neither had a heartbeat and the doctor found a third sac with a spec in it. We conceived them naturally and there really was no explanation, only heartbreak. We thought it would be easy to conceive again, but it didn't happen again until January and that pregnancy ended in miscarriage too. I drive myself crazy during the two-week too, just trying to stay calm and exercise like a maniac this go around (calms me down a little bit). Really hoping, just as we all are, for that BFP soon...:(

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Morning ladies (7DPO)
Sunaet-so sorry for your losses, thats terrible hun I really hope you get your well deserved rainbow baby/s soon, yes the 2ww is tough, Im just getting over a water infec and thrush from last week, on antibiotics and thinkin Im out already this month as for first time since Ive been tempin, my temps are all over the place like I haven't even ov??? or my thermometer is knackered, like me lol What Dpo are you, glad you joined us,
Jlynn your def right there, how far in the tww are you
How you doing Phat, any symptoms, how is that wonderful little bean

7 years ago

Thank you, Pink. Maybe 3-4 dpo and not allowing myself to test until the 8th. That way I can hope until that point, hopefully feel less anxiety, and waste less pregnancy tests. I need to start temping, all new to me. Maybe you just were a little off with the temping, hopefully, and you did OV when or before you thought you did. It seems complicated, the temping. Planning out my day - walking and hydro fitness and cooking dinner for the hubby! I should be super fit after this summer, ready for school start up in August and my students! I know it's only June, lol.

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Anybody have any fun plans to lessen the tww anxieties this weekend?

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo