Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9851 - 9860 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I am starting to feel crazy myself :(. This cycle it's seeing lines that aren't there taking multiple yest a day. And not always cheepies. Swollen Breast, all symptoms you can think of I've sworn to have it.

7 years ago

4dpo...in my mind I feel that crazy TWW whirlwind creeping up. I just have a hard time accepting that there's no real "pregnancy" symptoms before implantation. I've read about something called Early Pregnancy Factor that is said to signal your body's immune system to suppress, preventing rejection of the fertilized egg. Really interesting theory, but it makes me wonder how this "signal" could really play a part in what can be felt really early on...even before implantation.

Logically I guess progesterone could be the real culprit for what we feel, but I'm still optimistic about other possibilities...

Random TWW babble lol...hang in there ladies

7 years ago

Hey there ladies! I know it's been a super long time since I've posted and I apologize! To be honest, I haven't caught up on everything since I was here last, so forgive me.

phat--> on finding out that you're having a little girl!! As for your positive results for Downs Syndrome, I can only imagine. I'm assuming (given what you've been through to get her) that regardless of whether she has Downs or not, you'll decide to continue with the pregnancy. *I hate myself for even going there, but I've personally known 2 women who have terminated their pregnancy after getting a positive Downs test. Very sad.* I personally believe (having the child I was TTC for 12 years to conceive turn out to be Autistic) that God places special children with special parents. If it turns out to be a correct diagnosis, the road ahead will be a difficult one, but no less wonderful! Your little girl will be a beautiful child with a purely sweet soul! You are an amazing lady and are so much stronger than you think you are!! How is DH handling all of this??

Tara--> So you're off the TTC train for a bit, yes?? I haven't caught all the way up, but I saw that you're on BC for a while. Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you; right before Matt went to Afghanistan in June, I went into the fridge to get a Pepsi and started freaking out. All my Follistim was gone! I called him at work to ask him what had happened to it and he was like "Well, you were already pregnant so I didn't think you needed it anymore and I threw it out." I said "You threw it OUT?! I was going to send it to a friend of mine who has to pay out-of-pocket for that stuff and it was gonna save her a fortune! And you just THREW IT OUT?!" I didn't speak to him for 3 days over that, and I just hadn't been back on to tell you. I am SO sorry! I didn't forget to send it - I was sabotaged!!

pinster--> Still plugging away at it, huh? What's new lady??

AFM: As of today I'm 27 weeks pregnant with a little girl named Abbi Mae! At my 21 week anatomy scan, we learned that my daughter has what's called a Two-Vessel Cord (the umbilical cord is supposed to have 3 vessels, one to bring nutrients to baby and 2 to carry waste out; Abbi only has one of each), and it was suspected that she had Right Renal Agenesis, meaning that her right kidney was missing entirely. I was sent to a high risk Maternal-Fetal Medicine doctor for a high resolution scan to confirm everything. Turns out that her right kidney IS there, but it is very small and not functioning at all; her left kidney is functioning perfectly though so that's good. She DOES have the Two-Vessel Cord, which is what is causing her to also have severe IUGR (Intra Uterine Growth Restriction), meaning that she is VERY small for her gestational age. Her cord is slowly starting to fail. As if all that isn't enough, she also has what's called Tetrology of Fallot. It's a set of not one or two, but FOUR heart defects that combine to make up a single condition (known as ToF or Tet Baby), that will need to be surgically repaired shortly after birth. Ever heard of the "Blue Baby?" That's what ToF does. The holes in her heart cause her oxygenated and non-oxygenated blood to mix. Depending on the severity of it (we still have to be evaluated by a pediatric cardiovascular surgeon before she's born) she may be able to wait a few months before she needs open heart surgery, which would be good. I'm having to go in every week for biophysical profile scans (where they see how many times she's moving and practicing her breathing, etc), and growth scans every other week. At the anatomy scan she was in the 15th percentile for growth; by 24 weeks she had dropped down to the 5th percentile, and as of last week she was slightly under that. The best case scenario is that her growth curve picks up and they let me carry her to 37 weeks and then deliver via C-Section to avoid stressing her heart. Given that her cord is beginning to fail quicker than they'd hoped, my Mommy senses are telling me that we'll most likely be delivering before that. I'll have to deliver at St David's in Austin, too. Other than a terrible kidney infection (called hemorrhagic cystitis) at 14 weeks and then again now at 27 weeks (spent last night in L&D because I was peeing blood again), I've been doing pretty good. At the urging of my high risk doctor, I put in a Red Cross message and was able to get Matt home from Afghanistan two weeks ago, and luckily he's not going to have to go back. So life for us is being lived week to week. Right now they're going to let her stay put but that could change at my next appointment.

I'll try to stay connected a lot more to see what everyone else is up to!

Linda

7 years ago

2Frsty,
Just to let you know. Phat's daughter was born sleeping recently.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

7 years ago

Hi ladies. I wanted to check in.
I wanted you all to know that I talk with phatgurl daily. She's doing "okay". But as some of us know, losing a child means things are not okay for a long time. Everyday is battle. Some moments are better than others. But she's hanging in there and I know she'd say that she loves you all and your prayers are very appreciative.

@2frsty- It's alright honey lol. Crap happens. I still have my other donated box of follistim and it's good til 2018. Hoping it only takes that one box! It sounds like this pregnancy is definitely quite an adventure. Thank you for the update and know that I'm praying for Abbi Mae! My cousin was born with many heart defects and has undergone many surgeries...including a heart transplant. All under the age of 3. It was a very trying process for her parents but God pulled them through and I have no doubt, he'll do the same for you.

Hi Newbies! There are few of you :). Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry I havent been on much lately. Life is kind of crazy right now. But I am checking in daily. Any updates???

AFM- Life has been sort of nuts. My sister gave birth to my niece a few weeks ago. Easy delivery. My nephew stayed with us for a couple of days while she was in hospital. A week after her birth, my sister developed a fever and severe abdominal pain. Turned out she had developed a uterine infection. She was admitted to the hospital and started on antibiotics. However he fever kept getting worse and they questioned the diagnosis. They thought it could also be a pelvic DVT. So they put her on Lovenox (injectable blood thinners) and after the first injection, she started hemorrhaging. It was quite scary but after manually reaching into her uterus with their hand, the dr removed the largest clots and administered a medication to help the uterus clamp down and stop the bleeding. It worked. The antibiotics finally kicked in and they determined it was a uterine infection. She spent a total of 5 days in the hospital with her husband by her side. During this time, I lived at her house, taking care of my 4 year old nephew and my 1 week old niece! We both felt the craziness was a blessing in disguise. My sister grew closer to her husband, and during a time I was depressed (I had a failed fertility treatment the week before she got pregnant), I got the gift of caring for a newborn. It was definitely a glimpse into the future and I loved every minute of it....sleep deprivation and all! lol. Thank the lord for my husband coming to help me out in the evenings after work. Single mothers.....I salute you!
In other news, I've been on Xigduo and have had a paleo lifestyle for 6 weeks. So far I'm down 11 pounds and getting stonger with yoga. It'll be interesting to see how it all affects my fertility when we start trying again. I had kind of a surprise the other day. I had a dream I had a bfp. After I woke up, I thought...I cant be pregnant, I'm on birth control. Then it hit me that my doctor put me on diflucan for a yeast infection a couple weeks ago. On a whim, I googled it and turns out...it can affect birth control lol. AF is supposed to start today. I'm 99.9% sure I'll get it but I've enjoyed the bfp dreams.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

7 years ago • Post starter

Ok.....after wearing menstrual cups for so long...tampons are weird feeling!

7 years ago • Post starter

Waiting, thanks for the update on Amy, glad she's okay and has you for a friend. Glad your Paleo is helping you shed pounds. I was doing so good for so long and fell off track. Now I'm trying to get back on track and establish an exercise routine. Cycle day 22 for me, still waiting to ovulate . I hope your nieces and nephews get a baby cousin to play with soon .

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

So I just got caught up and feel like a total douchebag for not having gotten caught up before my last post. Ugh. Total fail.

Linda

7 years ago

Don't feel bad Frsty. I'm sure Phat understands.

Ladies, I check the forum often and am sending thoughts and prayers your way.

User Image

7 years ago

Don't feel bad Frsty. I'm sure Phat understands.

Ladies, I check the forum often and am sending thoughts and prayers your way.

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo