Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2061 - 2070 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@phat- That's what I thought!

So exhausted. Just made about 100 PB Max candy bars, paleo choc chip cookies and homemade fruit cake!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

For the girls who temp and opk....how many days after positive opk does your temp shift? I know OV can happen anywhere between 12 and 48 hr with 36 being average. Just curious! Cant wait to see it for myself on my thermometer!

@hkellerman congrats. That's awesome..

@waiting, good luck. Sounds promising.

AFM: I have finally gotten a call from my bf. Sunday, as soon as i get off work, i'm going to arkansas to have Christmas with my sister and brother, then coming back Monday afternoon and spending Christmas Eve with my bf and his family and then i have to work Christmas day as i have to work majority of the holidays. Sucks, but i will make the best of it!

11 years ago

@Tara your progesterone test would be positive for ov one week after oving from what I got from my dr. I saw the opk YAY!!!

@Enbutler yay that is good right?

AFM this has been very low key. Which I like lol cause it is normally heavy and unbearable. I am so excited for my vitex to come in. I've already started the others, but I have read so many good things about vitex and pcos so I am excited.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Go Tara its your O day. Go baby dance, cuz its your O day! WOOO!! haha Soo excited for you!!!

6dpo here and not much going on. I have figured out over the last couple of months how the progesterone and secondary estrogen surges mess with my body so I am trying not to symptom spot. But anyways I have been Christmas shopping like a mad lady. Mother in law took me to the mall and handed me the money she was planning on spending on me for Christmas and let me shop for myself :) yay!! SOOOO much fun shopping with her! Then we came back and baked and wrapped presents for hours. Getting ready for the big Christmas extravaganza at my husband's grandparents tomorrow. Over 60 people. 33 kids 16 and under. yeah... gonna be WILD!!! Luckily I am VERY close to my in laws and it is so much fun!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Hellerman!!! YAY FOR YOU!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Athena, glad the witch is staying low key!

Butler soo very happy that he called you before Christmas :) I hope your holidays are full of joy!

User Image

11 years ago

thanks everyone:) Very excited, have to go get ring sized today. It is perfect I can wear it to work, it doesnt get stuck in my gloves , oh I love it! I saw something on FB that said if the world doesnt end on 12/21/12, there will be a lot of babies born on Sept 20, 2013.....If I were to get preggo this cycle estimated date is Sept 21, 2013 lol, lets hope FB is right lol. Got a + CD 14 of 25 last cycle. Af lasting 6 days, on cd 7. Bd'd of course on 12/20, I got my ring:) but still had light flow:(. and got woken up this am:) I plan on being "busy" this coming week. Hope everyone has a great holiday:) Still kinda confused on 0 date, but gonna keep opking!

User Image

11 years ago

would like to wish all you ladies a very merry christmas hope you all have a lovely day xxxx

see you all in a few days

User Image

11 years ago

Temp spiked to 97.7 today! No to see if it stays up! :). CM feels drier today but still open. We'll see!

@athena- I dont know why I'm worried about my progesterone test. If my temps show I OV'd, then I OV'd...even if it's too soon for positive prog test.

kcordell- LOVE THE SONG! Dh and I were dancing while reading it! LOL. Sounds like an awesome christmas party!

hkellerman- I was afraid to sleep with my engagement ring on the first week. Was afraid it'd break . LOL. It wasnt cheap I was just nervous wearing something so expensive!

@Lammy- Merry Christmas love. Good luck with Christmas Eve OV!!!

So busy busy busy! Today I'm shaping 100 cake pops, wrapping, filling/sewing hot peppermint rice pack and on top of that...my neighbor found out I'm a massage therapist and is wanting a neck massage sometime today. WHOOSH!!

QUESTION!!!! Just took my last available opk to see what my LH was up to since my positive opk yesterday. Well....it's positive again!

Thursday- 97.6 / EWCM / Cervix-high, soft, and open
Friday- 97.1 / EWCM&watery / Cervix- high, soft and open (POSITIVE OPK)
Today- 97.7 / Sticky&dry / Cervix- low, medium and open (POSITIVE OPK)

Do you think I ovulated yesterday and I'm still getting a positive opk???? Curious if clomid is causing a longer surge...

@athena, yes that's a very good thing. Means we'll be spending the holidays together. And of course him telling me he loves me at the end of the conversations is a plus too. He told me he's been very busy with work, which i definitely know is true, he's been working a good 11 to 13 hour shifts almost every night so that's why he wasn't calling me.

@kcordell, thank you. I hope your holidays are awesome and full of joy too.

**I still hate the fact that i have to work New Year's Eve, but what can i do? I do feel a bit under-appreciated at work sometimes. I feel like they're taking advantage of me. Like i said i already work 46 hours a week permanently, that's 12 hours of overtime a check. Now, i have to work an extra 8-10 hours on my day off.**

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo