Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3221 - 3230 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waiting, hopefully even after you get your BFP you stick around for us!

11 years ago

It's official I got a positive on a FRER digi!

11 years ago

Well the witch came right on time , which I guesss I am happy about. Obviously Fertilaid didnt mess me up. Taken my fertile cm today starting back on FA tommorow. Other than that I am taking a break, not from trying but from stressing.......thanks for all your help and congrats on all the BFPS!!!! Lets keep it going!

11 years ago

When I finally get a sticky bean and a strong heartbeat...I still plan on sticking around.

@memphrika- YAA!! Cant wait to hear betas!

@hkellerman- I'm sorry honey!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Well today I had my first breakdown lol dh said he won't have sex with me till after the baby is born as he don't want to hurt the baby so I keep telling him its safe and normal he still said no then I got upset and cryed so we googled it even tho everywhere says its safe he is still unsure so when we go to the docs he is going to ask . I think it's sweet that he is worried but I want to make love to my husband

User Image

11 years ago

Oh Lammy I think it is fine unless you are having bleeding or the doctor says otherwise for various reasons.

Tara I can't wait for our bfp's I've always had a feeling that we would get them on the same cycle.

Mem congrats I am so excited for you.

Holly idk but ou could be preg, when I went to the dr. They said bleeding can be an early sign of pregnancy so they gave me a test to be sure.

Afm I am still bleeding 5 days into provera. My bbs are very sore today which could be the provera and I am crampy. I got 5 more days and I may be going back to the dr.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

User Image
My Ovulation Chart

Here is my Fertility Friend Chart, I input this morning BBT and it raised my cover line from 97.47 to 97.59 and then moved my ovulation date to CD20.
What are your opinions? I had watery CM CD18 and CD19, then very little CM CD20 then CD21/22 it was really Creamy.

CTP removed my cover line when I "set ovulation" but still hasn't noticed a temp shift and is basing my ovulation date at CD19. I had HORRIBLE ovulation pains Friday which was CD19, I mean HORRIBLE but my temp jumped up that morning and has remained higher than my highest temps before that day so I assumed I ovulated CD18.

The things that make us go hmmmmmmm

11 years ago

I just want to say a big thank u to all u ladies for showing me god I have been praying and god answered we got our bfp and today my husband got the job we wanted him to get after being made redundant last week I'm so happy right now I will still pray and all of you are in my prayers xxx

User Image

11 years ago

That is so exciting Lammy, Congrats again to the both of you!

11 years ago

@xoxo, that's interesting! This is my first month charting temps, so I'm a newbie!

Question ladies: so as a first time temper- my chart has been very consistently low.. I've been temping at the same time every morning. My question is, is it possible to ovulate without your temps rising? I had one day that my temps went up by .6 so I thought for sure that I ovulated! But then my temps went right back down below my cover line. My cycles are pretty regular at 28/29 days.. So I'm just confused! Lol maybe I just haven't ovulated yet?

I've made my chart visible on my page! Any input would be great! :) hope everyone's having a great morning!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo