Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6541 - 6550 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@mragan- I hope you get a bfp this cycle. You're apparently more fertile after a miscarriage.

@phat- Well ain't that sweet of you! I could do them myself but with 2 small businesses, 2 W-2's, and all the loans, savings, stocks etc...it's just overwhelming. Luckily our guy only charges us $75.

Dh and I were shocked yesterday when we opened a card from his biological grandmother in the mail and there was a check for $50! Praise the lord! Between Jamberry and that...it'll pay for our first ultrasound so more of our money can go to the IUI!

Ok...I'm going to put my all my cards on the table and this is going to hurt!...

Dont you hate the feeling of failure? You try so hard for something, to reach a goal you set for yourself....and you may fail. It's easier to give up and let go...but I cant. I want to keep fighting. But I let myself get in the way. You ladies may not know this, but I'm actually a very shy person. And it's hard to run any business when you are shy. I wish I could just flip the switch be outgoing and confident. I hate feeling like a failure. Sorry, just feeling stressed and down on myself. I'm sure we've all been there.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I think my issue is this....with all this trying to conceive stuff, I think I've lost my passion for massage therapy and I want to get my passion back. One thing that I'm passionate about now...if you cant tell...is helping women with their ttc journey. I know just having someone there for me that understands my pain helps tremendously. And I think we can all agree that the cost of some treatments is outrageous and makes things more stressful.

So here goes...I really really want all of your ladies opinions!
If there was someone in your area, that understood exactly what you were going through trying to have a child, wanted to help you get pregnant as much as they themselves would and was able to provide an inexpensive holistic treatment to go along with your doctor's orders that would help get all your reproductive organs back in-line to boost your chances of getting pregnant and carrying to full term....Would you try it???!!!
I'm thinking of taking a workshop in Fertility Massage. It includes Mayan Abdominal Massage that helps realign your digestive and reproductive system. Many of us have a tilted uterus or a funky ovary and this massage can help your reproductive system realign and do what it's supposed to do. The other positive is that us ladies carry our stress in our abdomens (notice how you get a stomach ache when you are upset). This massage can help relieve that tension which screws up all your internal abdominal functions. Apparently it's becoming popular with RE's cause it boosts chances of IVF working too.
Do you think this is something I'd be good at.....being that cheerleader and massage therapist to help others have a child? There is barely anyone in the Midwest that does this and I think it would not only be good for business but would be something I'm really passionate about. Helping women conceive and not going thru the pain I've been through. Seriously....would you be willing to try it if it was available to you at a low cost?

Tara - I think that's a wonderful idea! You would be a great cheerleader & hand holder. Also, your personal story will be a great connecting piece that lots of other businesses don't/won't have. Have you ever thought about joining Toastmasters or taking a local speaking class to help overcome your shyness?

10 years ago

I'm only shy for the first minute...then I'm the life of the party. It's just shyness/anxiety leading up to it that gets me. You should have seen the speeches I gave in college...in one, I dressed up as Santa in July!

Btw... At 6:27 pm, my friend gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Isabelle Grace. 7lbs 1 oz 19 1/2 " long! So weird to think I was 2 weeks behind her!

Looking up costs for fertility massage...holy moly, some people want to charge $150 an hour!

Sweet red face baby Jesus I think we are all,like this every month lol

10 years ago

Bahahahahahaha!

Tara, I think doing that course and offering that service would be wonderful for you to do.

I do know of at least one person online who did that massage and did get pregnant within a few cycles. And if you have a great rate for the service, I bet you'd have a ton clients. You could even partner up with an acupuncturist and compliment each other's services.

Keep us posted on what you decide. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Hi everyone! It's been a long time. I may not post anymore but I continue to follow this forum. You were all a great inspiration to me and will forever be grateful for giving me strength through my journey.

In any event, I just had to say, Tara, DO it, DO it, DO it. I got my after seeing a Mayan Abdominal Therapist. She's amazing, knowledgable and all around wonderful. In fact, I will see her again today and, God willing all goes well, I will continue to see her through my pregnancy. I truly wish you the best of luck. God bless you!

Have a great day and weekend.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo