Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7511 - 7520 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Beating my head up against a wall for you hun! My luteal phase has been on the shorter side too a few times and it freaks me out. Stupid Friggin Witch

Well, as you know...I'm really wanting to take another round of clomid. I know it works for me and since I'm now taking the correct supplement for my mthfr, I'm hoping my future peanuts hold on. But I wont know, unless I try. The problem I have is that my doctor doesnt want to give it to me unless I go back to Parints and pay $500 a month (it'd be more if we did an IUI). I can buy clomid over seas but I'm afraid too. Some girls have really good luck but others have had some nightmare stories of the mg being too high per pill and over stimulating the ovaries and needing medical help. It would be my luck, that I'd be in that category .

I've read and seen others with pcos do it. Soy Isoflavones work like clomid as far as inducing OV. If you have normal cycles (35 days or less) then dont take it cause it will screw up your cycle. But women like me who OV really really late or not at all, it can be taken like clomid. Athena (one of our girls on here) tried it and it did help her OV but she wound up buying clomid online and and now her little boy is due at anytime :). But many other women have OV thanks to the soy isoflavones. So I'm thinking about trying that next cycle along with the fertility massage.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

What about getting the Clomid from the same provider/place as Athena? I think the isoflavones sound like a good option, especially if it's a little easier and more accessible.

And yeah......this sucks

User Image

9 years ago

Well, son of a beach ball basket....
Went to my inlaws this evening and MIL told us that dh's cousin and his wife are going to start ttc next month. They've been together for 6 years and just got married in late July. They are going on their honeymoon and are going to stop birth control after. I'm happy for them but at the same time...it's rough. Everyone around me gets knocked up so easily and this time probably wont be much different. What we're not looking forward to is Christmas cause if we arent pregnant by then and they are....I may have to tranquilize dh. DH's cousin likes to say things to get his goat and if he gets on him about not having kids yet...dh's is going to have a rough christmas.
I know he would never hurt anyone but I know he's upset over something when talks about wanting to punch someone. Guess our men arent too far behind us in the crazy department .

@EB- I checked out the website Athena used. It no longer exists . Guess that says a lot lol

Tara~ yeah I would want to punch his cousin too if he were to say something. I hope that if he did say something, it would be meant in a light hearted-I didn't know the sensitivity about the subject- kind of way. Otherwise he would definitely deserve a good punch. People that say stuff like that in a spiteful fashion really piss me off. No need for it. What. So. Ever.

User Image

9 years ago

This day sucked! I want a do-over! LOL ***pouting like a toddler***

Awwwwwww. I'll second that, but lets start from Friday cause I didn't get the full weekend. I had to work a little on Saturday.....

User Image

9 years ago

Kristy, Sugaar Plum, Sam...how you ladies doin?

@EB- Dh's cousin is in NHRA racing (mechanic) and is coming to town. He told me to choose a few people to come see the races and he'd get us free tickets. He said I could bring my FIL, my dad, and my sister along with dh. Well, after I surprised them, he told us that now they didnt have enough tickets for my sister and dad. I felt bad breaking the bad news so instead I was going to buy 2 tickets so they could still go but now they are playing they you go, no you go, you go, no you go game. They decided that my sister should come with her dh but why would I want to buy tickets for a guy that has recently stated that he hates my personality and is now giving me the silent treatment ? This is why I dont ever tell anyone I'm pregnant. The second I'd tell them, I'd have to take away their happiness.

We may just buy 2 tickets for my parents to go.

Told my sister the truth about the ticket mix-up. She understood and agreed that if we bought 2 more tickets...to bring our parent.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo