Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1891 - 1900 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

hubby going to look at form when he gets in from work and he will ring them this week to make anppointment as it has to be down at the hospital here

User Image

11 years ago

Update

Doctor said that my BC pills could cause it or I could be prego.got a blood test and will find out tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm not though. Too many neg hpts to have hope

11 years ago

@khopeful- my sister's YAZ was causing horrible pregnancy symptoms!

I really need those instead cups now. Dh came home and gave me one of those long, soft, body melting kisses . I literally sunk into the chair. I was sexually paralyzed! ROFL! Waiting for the doctor to call me with the dh's results but she may make me wait til tomorrow. But I cant make a big deal about getting them or she'll tell me I'm stressing . It's true, I do have a stressful personality..that's why I went into massage therapy, it calms me. And the TTC can get frustrating when you dont OV but I wouldnt say it's stresses me. Understanding my body thru testing, researching, etc is fun for me. It's the not knowing that stresses me. But apparently my doctor thinks understanding my body makes me a stressed person. What stresses me is her constantly telling me I'm stressed...she's the one making me nervous. Dont like it when I feel my sanity is being judged. Sorry, just needed to rant.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waiting i tried to talk to him, he won't talk to me at all. I guess i'll have to continue giving him his space and wait it out. Also, good luck with everything. I finally got my horny goats weed, but i won't be able to try it out, obviously. I spoke to his mom today, she had no idea about what was going on. I though he would've said something, but i told her not to tell him anything. I've always confided in her and she always keeps our conversations between us. Also about the "horny on AF" totally the same way.

@hkellerman i'd say stomach virus, but you never know.

Quick update, had my dr. appt yesterday, got my pap and the doctor said everything looks good. She also is going to put me back on bcp. Weird thing happened right after though, when i was getting dressed. I wiped with some kleenex and there was a little blood, i didn't really think anything of it. I thought maybe she was just a little rough.

Well, later on last night, i went to the bathroom and when i wiped, there were really big clots and dark red blood. And today, the bleeding continues like i'm on AF. My last period was 11/21-11/24 and i haven't done anything different. I haven't even started taking my bcp. Is it possible that the previous bleeding from 11/21-11/24 could've been a result of a miscarriage or chemical preg and maybe this is my real AF???!??! I'm also not experiencing any normal AF symptoms, no sore boobs, no cramping or anything and I haven't had sex since 11/10. Help me!?!

11 years ago

Enbutler - that is odd about bleeding twice. I know sometimes having a little blood after a pap when you're pregnant is normal, but it shouldn't cause a bright red flow or clots like that. Did she do any kind of blood work while you were there?

Tara - hope AF ends soon so you can start the Clomid and O. Also hope dh's swimmers are healthy. Gooooooooo....sperm!

11 years ago

Enjoying my evening with dh . Watching Fred Claus, got the fire going, Christmas tree glowing, drinking pumpkin tea, and knitting christmas presents! Oh my, I just got a glimpse of my future as an old woman ! Getting excited about starting clomid tomorrow...bring on the hot flashes!

@enbutler- it's possible but it could also be a ruptured cyst or something . If you're still bleeding in the morning, I'd call your doctor and let them know.

@phat- me too! He takes such good care of himself, I dont think there would be a problem with the little guys o~ but I'm anxious to hear what the results are. How are you doing sweetie? No more puke I hope !

11 years ago • Post starter

So I am having this cramping in my lower abdomen that is not all the time, like a sharp pain every so often.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Oh....I promised myself I wouldnt do this but I did it and I'm glad I did. On the news this morning they showed a picture of what the royal baby would look like. The website used to morph their faces was www.morphthing.com So I morphed a pic of dh and I ! OMG!...our baby would be soooooo cute!!!!! I just wanted to cover the computer screen in kisses!

11 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@phatgurl i did have blood work done while i was there. She said everything looked perfectly fine while she was down there checking me out.

@waiting i'm here at work and i went to the bathroom and the bleeding started to slow down a lot. Now it's more of a lighter pink.

11 years ago

i know this is going to be TMI but i need to tell some one for the last 12hrs i have been having trouble sitting cos my vigina lips have been so swollen and sore anything touches them they hurt like hell . i have bad reaction to latex but ive not been near any . i cant explain how it feels other then i just wanna cry as nothing seems to help

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo