Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi all, I hope everyone is doing well. My is due today and no sign yet. I took a test yday and got another - it was a really strong dark line so I'm overjoyed. I just wish I could fastforward to 12 weeks so I knew everything was ok. to you all x

11 years ago

Hey ladies... I'm officially up to 10DPO and still going crazy. Thank goodness I have to work late tonight so I don't have a chance to test, otherwise I'm sure I'd be ducking out of the office at like 2pm to take a HPT. ha! I'm still getting a lot of pressure in my lower left abdomen and my lower back is really sore, plus this morning I noticed my bbs all of a sudden have more visible veins and have grown at least a half a cup size (not that I'm complaining the girls need to grow). So as of right now I'm just counting down the days until Friday so I can test... hopefully stays the heck away, so I can get my !

aprincessa17 - I'm so sorry you've had to go through that, honestly doctors suck sometimes! Plus to have a nurse tell you something can't happen when plenty of women have gotten pregnant after tublas! Just keep your head up and I second phatgurl maybe try using the lactation angle and see if they bite. Honestly I had to go to the er for kidney failure this past spring and I had to literally yell at the doctors to do something, because they stood there and accused me of pill popping. Sometimes a little voice raising really does the trick. Good luck!!!

to everyone!!
Tara and Alishakaye I hope you get your !!

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

ok so after the trip to hosp i was pretty sure i wasnt preg but there is something inside telling me other wise . i had a dream about a am i wanting this too much ??? or am i really preg and my body is trying to tell me .

i have a scan form so will try to get up there tomorrow to either have it done or book it . im scared of what they will find .

i believe in god i believe everything happens for a reason . parying that i have the strength to carry on this journey that is plan for me .

on the plus side only 5days till wedding

User Image

11 years ago

Morning Girls!!! I got a doctor's appointment!!! Unfortunately another bfn this morning but when I talked to the nurse she scheduled me for an appt wednesday at 2:30! Ya! And she put in a blood work order at lab corp so I get to go in today and have a quantitative blood test. So tomorrow I'll know if I'm pregnant. If I'm not... then I have a feeling I have PCOS. I looked up the symptoms last night and I have many of the symptoms...like 80% of the symptoms . But I thought...hey I had spotting! But apparently spotting is seen in PCOS. But mine was so miniscule and light. I've spotted in the past when I have an overflow of tissue buildup and this was nothing like it and I've had nothing in 2 weeks. Either way at least I'll figure out what's going on and I wont feel as crazy. I'll just feel broken . I think I'm gonna puke!

@lammy-You're in my prayers hun! Enjoy getting ready for saturday...go get a massage. It will help a ton....trust me!!!!

@sami- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and praying that this is your time.

@aprincessa- some people can be so cruel. I like that we have ERs readily available but the employees are so tired with dealing with crap after long shifts that they just lose their compassion. I'm sorry you had to deal with that

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Well, still . Have just been chilling out last couple of days. As chill as I can for a Sunday yesterday - Church from 9:45am - 12:30, 50th anniversary party for friends from 1:30-4pm, choir practice 5pm-6, church 6-7:30, you know, slow..... Anyway, been keeping busy today cleaning house. Thought a lot about poas today, but decided to just leave it alone for a few more days, probably next week, another self-imposed 2ww. Still don't think I've "given up" just trying to relax about it all...

waitingonmymiracle - please keep us posted on the blood test & dr appt results (after all, your post brought us all together in the first place)

lammy - I totally agree, enjoy your day Saturday & a massage would SO be helpful

aprincessa - I know exactly how you feel, been there with rude ER staff myself, several times. I would also agree, see what the dr has to say, even though they told you to go to the ER, they are capable to help you in the office, almost sounds to me like they just didn't want to deal with it when you called, so they just pushed you off on the ER, especially considering your other health concerns.

& Shell

11 years ago

Blood has been drawn! Lot's of twinges in lower abdomen today. Talking out loud to myself and God today going over facts. So, if I spotted 2 weeks ago, that could mean I was about 3weeks. So today I'd be about 5 weeks. Some women dont get positive urine tests til 7 weeks. Is there still a chance ladies????!!!!! Ahhh freaking out!

Waiting - of course there's a chance. My ex's wife was 5 most pre with twins & didn't know. Anything is possible!

11 years ago

Waiting--the spotting could also have been ovulation, which would mean you'd be about 4 weeks instead of 5, and even more reason to still be getting BFNs. ;)

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks girls! Makes me feel better. I've been reading up on PCOS spotting. The spotting that women experience with that usually lasts days at a time. Mine was so thin and light pink (unlike any spotting I've had before) and it only lasted for an hour. Happened again post sex but for only for a few minutes. Hmm...holding on to hope that it's not PCOS spotting. You guys have to seriously be tired of hearing me talking about spotting!
So nervous today! Dont know if I'll be able to sleep tonight! My hubby is nervous too. He's excited to just get an answer!

How's everyone else holding up?

Waiting - hope you got some sleep last night. I'm so excited to hear what the doc has to say!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo