Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9731 - 9740 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

OMG Phat, shes well out of order, thats enough worry to make any pregnancy a loss, I would have phoned her and put her straight and what problems that could have caused, bloody bitch bag so pleased your ok though -x-

7 years ago

Pinkster - I'm filing a report against her. Their office closes early on Fridays, or I would have called her Friday after my ultrasound. I decided to wait until my appt Thursday to make sure everything looks good before I bring it up. I am going to talk to their docs and demand sensitivity training as well as updated training showing gestational age is more important than hCG numbers since they vary so much person to person. This outdated crap they spew with nothing to back it up had to stop.

7 years ago

I couldn't wait. I called today to file a complaint. The office manager wasn't available, so they had me talk to the nurse manager. What. A. Bitch. The gist of the conversation was it is their standard procedure to give patients all pertinent info, even if it may cause them to needlessly worry. She put the blame for the worry back on me because I was obviously sensitive to negative info. When I told her the nurse practitioner who called gave me wrong information (a heartbeat should be seen if your hCG is at least 10,000mIU), she said that the major concern was my hCG wasn't rising as it should be, so I had to give her a lesson in doubling times. And I pointed out to her that the nurse practitioner told me it was actually a little higher than they expected it to be at this point in my pregnancy. I cannot even tell you how fucking mad I still am. I told her they should have sensitivity training and keep info to themselves when it will not help a patient in ANY way and only cause them to stress and worry unnecessarily. She did not agree and told me nothing about their procedures was going to change. I thanked her for taking the time to call me back even though she wasted my time and hung up on her.

7 years ago

She kept talking to me in a sweet, condescending voice, too, which made me want to punch her face! When I told her my friend found the fetal pole & heartbeat right away Friday, she said, "Wow! Congratulations! That's such good news!" The whole time she sounded so fake. Blech!!

7 years ago

Phat-what a bitch, not worth you getting upset about lovely but I totally agree with you, saying things like that to people could be very dangerous, TMI and insensitive, they could at least keep that bit of info to themselves even though IT IS WRONG INFO, stupid people, I remember when I fell with my first, doc didnt even congratulate me just said prepare yourself for the worst as miscarriage is so common, I was mega upset n worried until scan and nurse said same before the scan anorl, however, with my 2nd and 3rd doc and nurses/midwives were brill -x-

7 years ago

Pinkster - I actually asked the lady today what the lady Friday hoped to accomplish by telling me what she thought might happen considering nothing she said was going to prevent a miscarriage if it was going to happen. She didn't have an answer.

7 years ago

Ive been thinking i was pregnant for about a week and a half now, I've been having so many symptoms but no positive tests. I feel like I'm going crazy, and if it turns out that I'm really not pregnant, i really want to ask hubby if we can start trying for baby #2 now rather than the end of this year...

7 years ago

Ive been thinking i was pregnant for about a week and a half now, I've been having so many symptoms but no positive tests. I feel like I'm going crazy, and if it turns out that I'm really not pregnant, i really want to ask hubby if we can start trying for baby #2 now rather than the end of this year...

7 years ago

asmith - welcome, and good luck!

7 years ago

Hiya ladies (CD14),
asmith-symptoms sound good, not too sure about tests yet, what dpo are you lovely, I think with hubby, honesty is best policy, he may have picked up you are more stressed or just different and wondering what it is so if you think you are preggers and then quite excited/pleased about it then tell him, he may be thinking the same thing and if not I bet he soon will be let us know how you get on
Phat shes a stupid cow, some people just can't help being bitches and wrong lol how you feeling lovely
AFM think Im still waiting to ov, had dark lines last 8 days but not quite dark enough, yesterdays was the strongest so prob will today? think I may have missed the eggy though as BD CD11/12/13 won't see dh til fri night now dam it, oh and also got thrush yesterday, not had that for years, so off to superdrug to get something for it this morning, hope everyone ok -x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo