Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2121 - 2130 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

BLAH!!! I feel like crap today!!! Something is definitely up! This has been my day....around 3am I woke up with cramps and a sudden sharp pain that felt like it shot thru my uterus to the left side of my sacrum! Then woke up at 5am...no biggie, to watch my nephew. Felt fine. As the day progressed I had waves of cramps and just plain dog tired. The cramps dont feel like normal AF cramps either. Sharp tight cramps below my belly button, not dull like usual. Nipples are still really sore. My 6 month old nephew barely kicked me in the right tata and it felt like I rammed it against a chair or something! Then around 3, I got really bad heartburn and an hour later I was SUPER hungry. I wanted to eat everthing in site...beef jerky, chocolate, chicken salad, you name it. I was craving Mexican too! I hate Mexican. The most I'll do is enchiladas or quesidillas. I took a shower and suddenly got REALLY TIRED! I was so tired I collapsed in bed and didnt move. It was only 6pm! Forced myself up to make dinner. I was still really hungry but when I sat down to eat...I could barely eat. And now I'm sitting here at 8:30 ready to pass out sitting up and feeling like I could puke up my dinner. Ugh. I'm exhausted! Excited but exhausted. I'm not bonding with belly yet, just dealing with what comes cause I've been let down so much already. But dh poking/rubbing my belly and saying things like, "of course you're hungry, you're eating for two now!" It makes me happy to see him so happy but I'm afraid he'll be let down more than me if I'm not pg. So what do you think ladies....do you think clomid worked for me????

@hkellerman- The note sounds like something dh and I do. We call pooping, "making cookies". So he'll pass notes under the bathroom door sometimes that say, ' I LOVE YOU COOKIE MAKER!" LOL

I LOVE TEMPING!! I feel less insane when I do and it's fun. I'm not crazy about it either though. I wake up at 7am most days but on days I babysit I temp at 5am. But I dont worry about it too much.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Waiting- sounds like something definitely is up!! How many dpo are you now?

I'm still cramping like crazy and have been for about a week and a half now? I typically don't cramp before AF so it's strange for me. My eating has also been abnormal. I'll be starving then can only manage a bite or two. But for the last two days I've been eating everything in sight!! Tonight I downed some pizza (our typical payday treat) and now I feel like I could toss it up any minute now. BLAH. I'm going to fight the urge to test in the morning but I doubt I can. No will power

11 years ago

I hope all 3 of you have bfp's any day now!

11 years ago

Was watching Dark Knight Rises with dh tonight and felt so blah. Didnt want to look or smell food. Next thing I knew I had bowl full of empty pistachios shells next to me!

OH and I'm really gasey tonight too! Like power my water heater gasey! ROFL!
I'm 7dpo. Planning on starting to test on 10dpo...new year's eve!
I excited, nervous, and scared. Not only scared of a bfn but I'm a little scared of a bfp. Is that horrible of me? I want it so bad but do you guys ever have that slight freaked out feeling of...omg my world is going to change forever feeling!???? Be honest!!!!!!!!

Tara- I'm not trying to be negative or anything but your body could be acting different since you actually o'ed. The progesterone can give you symptoms similar to pregnancy, or you could be pregnant . Which I hope you are, what did you feel like the before the mc,did you have symptoms?

Afm it has been hard couple of days.tomorrow we lay my grandmother to rest so if you could say some prayers for my family. I have been taking my supplements and we shall see if the vitex helps. everyone hope we have lots of for the new year.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

I've ovulated before (twice back to back post pill) and never had issues like this! My nipples never hurt either. Very rarely if they do. But who knows, that's why I'm not getting overly excited. Just making note of all my symptoms. I'm not rubbing my belly, I'm not talking to it. I'm not letting myself bond with the idea of a baby being in there til I know for certain. This constant pressure and cramping down there is just annoying. However I did have an emotional breakdown in bed last night over the fear of clomid multiples! I can just imagine my uterine lining covered in inbedding blastocytes!

I cant help but to feel "out" anyways. Dh is certain I am but my own negativity has been making me think it's nothing. My friend was in town yesterday and her husband kept asking me if I had this symptom and that symptom. Told him I was only a week past OV and symptoms would be limited right now. So just that discussion yesterday has me feeling out. I wish it was a week before christmas again so I could be busy and keep my mind off of it!

I AM SO UP AND DOWN RIGHT NOW! I feel like I need to repost my first post from the forum! Am I, am I not? lol. One day I'm thinking..I have to be . The next..No I cant be . Next day...Holy crap I probably am and what if it's quads. Now today, I'm thinking I'm not lucky enough for clomid to work the first time. HELP!!!!

Just think, new years eve is monday! SO soon and you'll hopefully have an answer to the "am I crazy" question this week I'm proud of myself for not testing today! Though i've thought about it I think I'll just wait until monday. DH and I are going camping while our son spends some time with grandma NYE so I'm just going to look forward to that to keep my mind off poas :)

11 years ago

hi waitingonmymiracle i can only imagine how your feeling, try and relax as stressing out is no good right now, your a week past ovu so you have a few days yet to get a good result. Try and do something to take your mind off it to take up the waiting time as you can drive yourself mad during the tww i knw i do if i dont occupy myself, like studying, baking, even organising stuff around the house etc all help with my tww. hope your ok, and i hope so much that you get that

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo