Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5721 - 5730 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I am thinking of testing but am sure it will be a bfn. And is just early af.
looking forward to our holiday to take my mind off ttc and relax a little.

10 years ago

Mandy, U read it right. Last night i had a fight with my hubby. Its just that it won't mend before or when I ovulate.

N my parents n me have been having issues for a yr now.

10 years ago

Mandy, don't lose hope yet. If possible wait for a couple of days n then test...Hope it's a BFP for u this cycle.

10 years ago

Looks like its af oh well will look at next month and as we do try again

10 years ago

@mandy- I'm sorry love. Hard to believe you're already at this point in a cycle again. I guess since mine are so long that others' cycles seem so short.

@joe- I'm sorry you and dh are butting heads. Dh and I have only make love once in over 2weeks. I've just been too depressed to feel sexual. I can tell it's bugging him. I praying that we can catch the egg when the time comes.

AFM- my temps are sooo off. They are all above 98 and that is post OV temp for me. Maybe the higher dose of clomid?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I just need to get something off my chest

I miss sex lol :(

User Image

10 years ago

@ Mandy: Sorry about d af, It's depressing m sure. U tc dear.

@Tara: Funny how d body plays mind games with us...for instance with me, my cm is very wet but still white, not the clear kind yet....as if my body is giving me time, asking me to make up with dh n get on with d baby making. Lord knows that is gonna be difficult.

10 years ago

THAT"S IT!!!! I have lost the will to pretend sanity while ttc. Commit me to the a looney bin . It was only after i had literally read the first 25 pages straight (yes i know that takes hours) that i realized i have a problem. no one just sits and reads these posts from over a year ago laughing out loud and almost crying at the posts?!!!...Do they?! idk but i did and i have to come clean about my obsession.

I'm 25 going on 26 in Feb the other half is 32 . have been ttc since i had my frist pregnancy and then mcshortly after almost 2 yrs ago. no luck. a part of me wants to just wait and let nature takes its course....but....no woman is in the right state of mind during the 2ww.

i test and then hoard them away religiously. this particular cycle is killing me though. mind you i have a really short cycle of about 23-25 days and i am not tracking my OV because at this point i have given up faith in my ability to track that. Currently im on CD19 and my symptoms are not normal for me at all! I had gas/burping a extreme bloating last week that i couldnt button my pants and get this STILL CANT STOP BURPING. at least i dont have the extreme bloated pain anymore. but jeez i open my mouth and big belches just fly out! havnt changed my diet either. also getting pulling and tugging lower abd. and legs. im exhausted as hell and tatas hurt like a mofo. i can't stop peeing either. vivid nightmare last night too.....and to top it off i am not proud of this but i kinda almost peed the damn bed!!!! who does that?! lol

ALL of my tests of course come back hahahaha i know they will because i know im testing too early.

Just wish i had a little bit more control with symtpoms and waiting to test. how many tests does it take to make it too many tests? lol

User Image User Image User Image

10 years ago

I just thought I'd put my two cents worth in here. My mum gavey husband and I the best advice on our wedding day, she said never go to bed on an argument. Basically if u have to stay up all night to sort it out do it coz sleeping on it just makes everything worse. Well its always worked for us anyway.
I have my fingers crossed for all u lovely ladies! Tara, good luck with the Clomid.

User Image

10 years ago

@gracey- my mom has always given me that same advice :). My pastor likes to joke about it....you all know how us ladies are experts at sleeping on a 1/4 inch of mattress when we are ticked at our spouses. Lol.

@mell- I'm glad you got a kick out of reading the first 25 pages. I've had a lot of evenings with tears running down my face from laughing. What have you tried doing to track OV?

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo