Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7661 - 7670 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Sugaar did u post ur test can i see it

Well update had my dr appt yesterday everything went well. It looks like I'm earlier than i thought it looks to be that I'm only about 5wks along this time we were able to see the yok sack as before we couldn't see anything so very good news . They ran some blood test to make sure my numbers keep going up. I go back on tue 11/25 by then we should b able to see the baby can't wait to see her little heart beat . It's going to seem like an eternity to wait . Im so happy n relieved that everything is progressing, for a moment they had me scared that i mite have miscarried . I just prayed that God would protect my baby n make her stronger n healthier. Just keep grow little one take all the time u need to grow big n strong my bsby girl God is with u n will always protect u God is great . Well now had to redo all my calculations n looks like i have to wait another month to meet my baby girl but will all b worth it to hold her in my arms keep us in ur prayers n we will keep u in ours.

God bless u all n stay away u witch praying for ur very soon

9 years ago

@liliam- SO glad everything is going good!!! I'm sure you'll see a nice strong lil pitter patter heart beat next time you go in . Sounds like you're hoping for a girl . It's funny, I always talked to my beans like they were boys lol.

@Sugaarplum-any hpt updates?

AFM- still no AF. It's been 4 days since stopping my progesterone so I'm getting a little worried. BFN this morning (took it just in case). I'm praying it starts today or tomorrow. I keep checking my cervix praying for pink. Wow! Never thought I'd say that! I really dont want to have to start another 2 weeks of progesterone. I also temped the past couple days and my temp shows I should be starting soon. Here's hoping.
Not going to lie, I'm feeling a bit depressed the past couple days. I had my nephew with me for 2 days and my sister picked him up on thursday night. My house is so quiet and lonely...and it sucks. I miss having a mess and tripping on racecars. And I forget for a split second that I've gone through everything I have, and I think to myself, "let's have a baby!". And for that moment...everything is fine, everything is easy and a baby is right around the corner. Then reality hits me like a sack of bricks and I'm empty again. Despite that, I am excited about wednesday. Our church is opening a new location tomorrow and they are having a special service wednesday to pray for anyone who needs healing. Dh and I took no time to decide to go. I cant wait!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Tara ~ I wish I could give you a hug.. stay strong don't give up. It will happen..and I'm sure you know that too, that's why you haven't given up. You're a trooper :)

I stopped taking HPT's the negatives are killing me. 12DPO today, temp dipped (still a little above coverline), AF type cramps on and off all day, I got so crampy in the afternoon I actually had to lie down in bed for an hour then it went away..no blood, cervix high soft closed..and very very very faint pink cm on tp.

IB or AF :( ..

Maybe tomorrow's temp will give me a hint...

9 years ago

Well temp spiked but it looks like AF is in the driveway. OH WELL.

9 years ago

I'm sorry sweetie

NO af here so I started my more reliable brand of progesterone cream.

I hope this cream worksssssssss

9 years ago

Need prayers for our ttc sister, Lammy, who has been on this forum for as long as I have. She's in preterm labor with her 2nd baby. She's about 34 weeks and is asking for prayers that they can stop the contractions.

How is she doing now do you know?

9 years ago

Got an update this morning. They were able to stop the labor :). YAY! They are continuing the meds for 24 hours and then will stop and watch her for another 24 hours before sending her home. Poor thing maybe in the hospital when her daughter turns 1. But good news is that baby is safe and sound in utero still!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo