Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6891 - 6900 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies!!! check out 9 DPO and let me know what you think! VERY FAINT POS, at 2 min. tweaked it so it was easier to see on here :)

User Image

10 years ago

Did you test Tara??

Vettech, it's too hard to tell with it tweaked since it's so pink over the whole test.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

poop ok. i will post the original.

User Image

10 years ago

@lisserb- i peed in a cup but covered it lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm on pins and needles for you Tara. I'd have be calling them by now. :)
Mind you, I'd have tested by now too, lol! Good Luck, my fingers and everything else are firmly crossed!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

GOOD LUCK TARA!!!! You've got this!!! Original posted ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Good luck Tara. I'm stalking the thread looking for your results! Can't wait!

User Image

10 years ago

Appt went well this morning!

Baby's heartbeat was amazing, at 153 bmp. Yoke sac is perfect; doc says all looks great. DH is super excited and asked for the sex already. I was like, wooooooo, slow down babes, it's way to early for that. LOL

My dr's office does sonograms at each appointment and they put pics/reports from each one on the same CD that patients keep of course. I like that better than getting the printout. I don't know how to add the pic here onto the post though.

Due Date changed again to 11/24. Baby is a week and 5 days ahead of schedule, which doc said is a sign of good development. Better to measure bigger than smaller. :)

I'm super excited. Gonna start prenatal yoga sometime within the next week, Yahhh!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Yay! Congrats!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Parints called. My hcg is only 19 and despite suppositories, my progesterone had dropped to 10.5. They said no sex, no orgasms, just rest and use suppositories. Apparently they are hoping that we might get a deeper implantation. Then monday I'll go back for bloodwork.
I decided to dip a frer to see (I knew that if it was lighter, then I'd already know the answer). Sure enough...it's lighter than it was wednesday. So.... here I go again. No one should have to deal with 5 miscarriages before the age of 27. I was so sure that this was it. I keep telling myself...you're strong Tara...you've gotten through this before...you can do it again.....But I dont want to

I'm sorry I let you guys down.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo