Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7601 - 7610 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@sugaarplum- looks like kijiji in the US is a part of Ebay or something. Hmm...
I'm starting to think it was implantation. The cramps felt like period cramps...like a 4 out of 10 pain scale. The bleeding only lasted for about 10 minutes but the cramps bugged me for a few hours. No cramps today and no bleeding so that's a good sign. I found this on a website.....

"What does implantation bleeding look like?
What implantation bleeding looks like depends on how long it takes from the blood to travel to the outside of your body. The color of implantation bleeding can vary form bright red to brown implantation bleeding. Bright red implantation bleeding means that there is an active area of bleeding within the womb and blood is flowing from the site of implantation to the outside of your body very quickly. It may indicate that implantation has just occurred.

Brown implantation bleeding is the color of old blood. When you get brown implantation bleeding it normally means that when the fertilized egg buried it way into the womb, a little blood was released. The bleeding that occurred at the moment of implantation stayed in the womb for some time so by the time you see it on your underwear or when you wipe yourself it showed up as brown implantation bleeding."

With the amount and cramping and red blood...it sounds like an egg(s) was implanting right then. I'm fine today. No big symptoms. My nipples are starting to get sore but it could just be progesterone. Now comes the wait. I could probably test in a few days. I'll try to hold out as long as I can. I may test on cd 11 (tuesday) since I'm off. I dont want to get my hopes up but I want to be positive :).

Talk about a happy thanksgiving!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Tara how are you holding up? Hope everythings ok x

9 years ago

Good Morning Sugaar :).
I'm hanging in there. 10 dpo today. It's been a very strange cycle to say the least. I had cramping and red spotting on 6 dpo. Then pink spotting on 7-8 dpo and tiny bit of brown spotting on 9dpo. Nothing today as of yet. The spotting is only when I wipe but not on my undies. I was really hopeful cause many girls had the same thing and it was just strong implantation. But I've had no other symptoms. But, this morning my temps plummeted despite using progesterone cream. I took 2 different hpts this morning and both were BFNs .

I'm not as upset as I thought I'd be...mostly cause I think I know what's going on. 98% of the time, I have a 14 day luteal phase. It scared me that this is turning out to be so super short but from what I've read, it's caused by something going wrong in the first half of my cycle. In this case, I believe it's because I took the Soy Isoflavones too early (cd1-6). Taking them early creates more eggs but they are less mature. Taking them cd 5-9 makes less eggs but they are more mature. Because I took them cd 1-6, I think my eggs were really immature and the corpus luteum wound up being crappy not creating an efficient amount of progesterone. And my progesterone cream alone wasnt enough to keep from spotting. SO...this cycle is a bust but at least now I know the ingredients to get me to OV. I'm going to continue with the progesterone today so I can hold AF off long enough for dh and I to make love tonight. We havent done it in days cause I've been too scared to with the spotting. But after that, I'll let AF come. I'm going to skip a cycle though. If I take the soy isos, my face will be SO broken out for my cousin's wedding on the 25th and I dont feel like dealing with it. I'll keep up with my fertility massage and castor oil packs and then in 2 weeks (cd 14), I'll start my progesterone cream to jump start another cycle for November. That time though I'm going to take the soy starting at cd 3 (the normal time frame). Sorry no bfp though girls.

How's everyone else doing???

Wow..well tara I gotta tell you. You're probably one of the strongest most positive people I've talked to, you have to give yourself that, it takes a lot of strength and trust me not a lot of people have that, I know I don't. Much respect for you !! :) :) stay positive !!

Today I had af cramps, even that feeling down there like I'm about to have blood gushing out (ew? lol) so before heading out for dinner I actually put a pad on..NOT a panty liner. A THICK one. Went through the whole night paranoid always checking in the bathroom but I never bled one bit... I'm exhausted and my abdomen is sore now so I'm taking it easy in bed.

Tomorrow will be cd30/28. I haven't tested yet believe it or not I'm so scared..also scared to check my cervix..lol but so far it's been soft high closed (today was slightly open then open..:[ then I stopped checking)

Is this finally happening? My husband is going in for a hernia surgery on the 16th, I'd love to be able to tell him the news before he goes in...nothing will make him happier.

9 years ago

CD 30/28 - Aprox 16dpo..took a dollar store hpt .. still no AF. Cervix is high soft closed

9 years ago

Thank you Sugaar :). It actually helps me keep going having cheerleaders like you :). To be honest, there are days I just want to run through the streets screaming profanities and jump right to a straight jacket
How long is your LP usually? Stay away you blasted !!!

AFM- Af is starting. It's super light but it's definitely starting. Is it bad I show wish I could at least one time experience sore boobs!

Hahaha no It's totally normal. I'm pretty sure you read the "you know you're Ttc when-list" right? I'm pretty sure one of them mentions the trying to have sore boobs thing - or you get sore boobs from squeezing them too much to see if they're sore LOL.

9 years ago

Just read them...that is my life on written word! ROFL! Any updates?

Cramps are kicking my butt today!

Hahahaha that list cracked me up so much first time I read it lol. Too good! Sorry about the cramps hun take it easy.

I've been very sore in my lower abdomen yesterday..i took a test last night and I think I see the faintest line?? I just posted a picture on my hpt images, let me know what you think? I'm llosing my mind.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo