Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1261 - 1270 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I went to bed around 1 a.m. after having some cramps, and of course I went online & started reading about implantation & got my hopes up that perhaps I was implanting late. I did find out something I didn't know - implantation can take as little as one day or as long as 4-5 days to complete. That's why some people take so long to get BFP's even though they are pregnant.

I went to sleep with high expectations for a BFP.

Dumb me because AF arrived around 7:30 this morning.

I'll post pics of today's tests & more info later on. I am quite disgusted right now.

11 years ago

So I'm getting ready to post my pics.

The only thing I did different this cycle was to start taking Barlean's Essential Woman to hopefully boost my progesterone and for the Omegas to help my skin.

Since my 2 year old stopped nursing I have had shorter than normal periods. I stopped nursing about 15 months ago. Since I started tracking my cycles on here I have had 3 at 25 days, and one at 24 days.

So when I didn't start my period until today (would be CD 28) I thought for sure I was pregnant.

With my last pregnancy with my 2 year old I did not get BFP's on FRER's until a few days after I got them on EPT's & another blue dye brand. I got faint BFP's on EPT's over the last couple of days. I was really hoping my FRER would be + this morning because my OPK's were SO dark yesterday.

I think that either the supplements have affected my cycle or I had a CP. I'm leaning toward CP because I usually have only very light bleeding on the first day, but I'm bleeding heavily with clotting. That is crazy for my first day - crazy I say.

Hopefully by continuing the supplements I'll get back on a 28 day cycle like I used to have and have a little better luck. I'm racing against the clock with this vasectomy being planned. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Mourning a a loss when you don't even know if it's really a loss instead of just a missed opportunity is a sucky feeling. I still feel nauseous, too,like a morning sickness nauseous.

11 years ago

Another thing - I usually have only mild, non-specific cramps, but today I'm crampier than usual, and I can actually feel sharp cervical cramps which is not normal for me.

11 years ago

I posted a whole cycle of OPK's if anyone wants to look.

11 years ago

I am so sorry for your CP. I also had one a couple weeks ago and am waiting to O now. I swear over half of the women on here have had a CP in the last few weeks. Somethings up. Prayers and FX for your Rainbow baby this month. From what I have read your are super fertile 3 months after a CP. So hopefully something POSITIVE will come from this.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks, kcordell. Good luck to you, too.

11 years ago

First, sorry I have been missing in action. Lots of issues this weekend. I took a whole pack of FRERs and all were . I dont understand how but they were. I thought I saw very faint lines, but if I'm honest with myself they are .

Sorry Phat about the CP. I know how that feels.

Lammy, sorry showed.

I'm on my phone and will post when I get home inn a few hours.

User Image

11 years ago

BOOOOO!!! I'm sorry Phat! I did see something faint on the blue dye tests. And let me tell you what...I'm so jealous of your opks! LOL. I showed dh and said, "See! that's what they are supposed to look like!" CP is always possible. I agree...whether it was a CP or bad timing, it still feels like a loss when you felt like their was a baby in there . I'm not 100% sure if I had a CP last year cause I only had faint lines. But my period was heavier, darker, and much more painful. So to me, I had a CP. To my doctor, I'm like all the other crazy TTC women imagining stuff.

Enjoying a sunday home with my bubby! He keeps rubbing up against me but I holding my pee for opk *potty dance*. Church really opened my eyes this morning and it was like a smack to the face! Pastor Dave is doing a series on mind monsters (like anger, negative thoughts, etc). He talked about how a part of sickness and disease is caused by anger. Doctors even say that being angry dilates your blood vessels but also causes muscle tension which in turn puts pressure on your blood vessels and restricts blood flow to vital areas such as organs and glands that secrete certain hormones so our system works properly. If those glands/organs arent getting proper circulation it leads to disfunction. HELLO!!!! One..I've been holding anger towards my ovaries etc for not doing their job (this includes my dr )! And two, I have been having super bad tension in my lower back/pelvic region thanks to injuring my back almost a month ago (around the beginning of my cycle). All my tension is around my reproductive area! So I'm going to concentrate on relaxing and healing. Since I'm currently going to be home more until SUPER AUNT is needed again, so I'll spend time working on me and getting my back better.

@phat- in answer to your question....I'M SUPER BORED!! To be honest the first couple days, I had NO idea what to do with myself. lol. But besides working on my overall health and catching up on my Grey's Anatomy , I need to get some continuing education credits in before Jan. Probably take a pregnancy massage course and teach DH!!!! I'm such a smart cookie!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Not sure what to say to my doctor tomorrow.
If bld work is improving, should I keep going and let my body try to ovulate on it's own or should I try metformin?

If I do the no medication route, should I go ahead and do another round of provera now and hopefully ovulate sooner?

If I ask her these questions, she'll just say, "I know you want to be pregnant yesterday".

I'm just trying to decide. Being that I'm on cycle day 48, should I wait and see if I ovulate or would I have better chances to refresh my uterus?

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara - I think you should do whatever makes you more apt to be fertile in a shorter amount of time without drastically increasing your chances of having multiples.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo