Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1401 - 1410 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

hahaha That is ours too!! I have been looking into every little thing and I really feel like I am over thinking it!! I am just a super impatient person so all this waiting is not my cup of tea

Can't wait to get to the fun part next week

User Image

11 years ago

Had up the beautiful cervixes website and dh just walked in eating a bowl of cereal......yea I dont think we're going to be having sex tonight. LOL

Someone posted opk pics and their opk looked very close to mine and many voted positive...but mine was voted negative. Ugh! Starting to wonder if I O'd early and missed my surge since I didnt test for 24 hours after my close to positive test. Well if I did, I'm 5dpo. Still going to take opks. Am I nuts? BE HONEST GIRLS!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

i think you was right tara think yesterdays test was a indent

have added 2 more test tho but pretty much neg

2 days till

User Image

11 years ago

Ok ladies AF still not showing up and neg blood test. When do I call the doc? Do I wait to see if I miss my next period? I know stress can do it to u. But im concerned it could be something else. My numbers were under 5 for the blood test. Now I just want the witch to rear her head so I stop stressing about that too. Any thoughts thanks ladies.

11 years ago

sowell how many days late are you ?
if still no after 2 weeks go back to doc

User Image

11 years ago

I am about 3-5 days late. I usually am on day 26 or 27. I am now on day 31

11 years ago

@Sowell- so did the doctor call you in a blood test? What does, "my numbers were under 5 mean?" Was that hcg?

I'm sorry Lammy Are you having any symptoms?

Took an opk and hpt @10am...yea I know it was stupid to take the hpt but I figured what the heck. Hpt neg and Lh isnt doing much, staying the same over the past 4 days. On CD 14, what CD do you all ovulate?

The doctor called me in a blood test, I went yesterday and they did it. They did the one where they see how high Ur numbers are. I guess they have to be over 5 to be pregnant. The nurse said mine were under 5. Yes my hog numbers.

11 years ago

Sowell I just had that happen to me. The is a class A B***H and likes to play with us crazy hormonal women. I am so sorry though!! I sympathize with your disappointment.
However I have read where many women don't get a positive results until after a week of a missed period. So I am hoping for you!!

Lammy yay just 2 more days!!

Waiting I usually O at CD12. but I have short 26 day cycle.

User Image

11 years ago

I just read something on hcg..I didnt know that non-pregnant women have hcg of less that 5 in their systems naturally. Did NOT know that. Hmm .

@kcordell- it's funny..a 26 day cycle when not ttc would be a pain cause I'd constantly feel like I was on AF but it must be nice when your cycle goes fast now so you can get back to ovulating fast. I think I'm bipolar . One minute I'm excited and positive that I'll O soon but the next minute I'm depressed that my opks will continue to look the same. It's so frustrating that I havent even had the chance to make a baby in 7 months. I see myself a year from now still not ovulating and begging my doctor for clomid. On the plus side...I weigh less than I did 6 years ago . But it's hard to enjoy when you still feel broken. Sorry, got on a rant there lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo