Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2861 - 2870 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@hkellerman- I'm so glad you love your fertiliTea! I miss the taste of mine. You're making me thirsty for tea!

Dh called during his lunch break....
Dh: Were you mad this morning?
Me: No, why would you think that?
Dh: I looked at your paper?
Me: What paper?
Dh; Your dpo paper?
Me: My what? You mean the piece of paper with my tests taped to it?
Dh: Yea, that one. You ripped something off of it like you were mad at the test.
Me: No, I just moved it up. Did you look at the tests from this morning?
Dh: No I couldnt find it.
I dont know how he missed it...it had 13dpo EVAP or BFP???? written next to it. Kinda want to replace it with an hpt dipped in water to fool him so I can surprise him..but he's gonna know if my AF doesnt come tomorrow .

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara I think you should try a frer too. It'll be easier to distinguish than the wondfos.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Tara, if you do....here's a $2 coupon. Wal-mart has the cheapest in my area.http://www.firstresponse.com/index.asp?mobRedirect=true

User Image

11 years ago

@ waiting: that is so cute with your dh. I am glad we have some good men on here. I keep calling mine baby daddy and I just talked to him and he said bye baby mamma:) Ahhhh to be in love:) baby dust! Good luck ! Time for some more tea and work!

11 years ago

When I came home tonight, I ran straight to the bathroom to look at my tests in person . Looking at them on the computer all day isnt the same as examining the stick in your hand lol. Definitely there and definitely pink...but still not 100% sure. I'm probably annoying all of you !

Dh came home shortly after. While I was sitting on the edge of the tub while he showered, he asked if I wanted to show him my tests from the day. Told him I'd wait til he got out but I proceeded to tell him that I took 2 tests and a line popped up on both within 5 minutes........HE SCREAMED LIKE A GIRL!!!! It was priceless. Told him I wouldnt get excited til tomorrow passed. He looked at the test and his first words were, "Your eggo is preggo!" He's silly! I didnt buy a frer today cause I'd just feel like I was peeing on $8. I'll test in the morning and let you all know. I'm off work so I'll keep you updated on WITCH WATCH 2013

Lol@ Waiting! Witch Watch 2013!
I am soooooooo happy for you honey, please keep us updated tomorrow!

11 years ago

@waiting ...honey I think the wait is over! I am so sure that this is it! I am stalking your post! I am do freakn excited!!!! I hope that witch is prepared to take a 9month vacation *have a great trip AF*

AFM: took an OPK last night *dud* took one this morning faint line...so what does that mean? I am getting home tomorrow..hoping i get there in time.

11 years ago

I hope the witch stays very far away from you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

@pisces- I teared up at your comment of the wait being over. The thought is just unimaginable! I'll probably be in denial until I see a heartbeat...or 2! As far as the opks go..you'll see ups and downs in intensity cause your body always has LH in it. But when you get your surge, you'll see the testline be darker or as dark as the control line. When you finally see a positive result...there is no doubt..trust me (sounds funny coming from me since I'm denying my hpt LOL). I have tons of opk pics in my gallery...a lot of negatives and only 3 positives.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo