Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8801 - 8810 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Never stupid for hoping Tara!! We need hope .. mentally we HAVE to have hope. Don't ever feel stupid for that. Praying he's got some ideas & everything else is good & ready!! <3 Happy ovulating girls!! Its gotta be close.. its just gotta be.

8 years ago

They put a STAT order on it so I should know first thing tomorrow.

Here's where things get trickier. If for some crazy reason, he says I can decide whether or not to do the trigger...should I do it?
Being that some of the eggs have been mature for a long time, chances are they arent the best quality anyways and may not fertilize properly but the younger ones have a better chance. BUT, he's going to warn me that my chances of multiples is high. He's fine with twins and triplets but nothing more. I could fertilize all of them or none of them

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

That is good news! I will pray he lets you trigger to get the show on the road :-) I would do it if it were my cycle. If you don't do it I think you will regret it.
Just my opinion though..

8 years ago

I agree...
Dh and I talked about it and we're going to ask to do it if we there's a chance some eggs are still good.

I'm soooo glad y'all decided to do it!! I hope the Dr agrees!!!! Update us tomorrow, ill be checking every few minutes!!

8 years ago

I think you have a lesser chance of high order multiples now, as the largest follicles will have turned to cysts by now, I would think. I personally would push for another ultrasound and if you have any left to ovulate, I'd probably ask to trigger and try anyway.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Last monday they were 26+25+20+18+17+16+15 and the smaller ones were only growing at about 1mm per day so it's possible they are still good. We'll see. Waiting for the phonecall.

Tara - can't wait to hear what the doc has to say now.

8 years ago

Starting to think I didn't ov when I thought .. last cycle was 40 days from d&c to af, ov'd about 10 or 12 dàys later than usual. I did have a + opks & ewcm but I have had cycles with early +opks & then another a week later. Guess I should kept taking them to be sure. Quit temping a while back for less stress. Cd29.. No pre af cramping & no signs of her so far. Negative tests.. just a waiting game now.
Still waiting for updates Tara!!

8 years ago

Jace - have you gotten in plenty of BD'ing?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo