Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1481 - 1490 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

came 2 days late

User Image

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies! How is everybody?

I am feeling all kinds of crazy today. Yesterday was an AWESOME day! The funeral was of course sad, but truly a blessing because everyone was able to rejoice that he was no longer in pain and finally at peace. It was a blessing to see how many lives he touched and positively impacted.

I didn't obsess over the TTC stuff at all...so proud of myself. And I got some homework done, watched a good movie and just relaxed a bit. Also got some possible connections on some things I want to do for my next year calendar and speaking engagements... yaaay me. I am excited to be pursuing my dreams again and taking the faith steps!

last night was weird tho... I had some really bad cramping... literally felt like ovulation, but I know i've already ovulated. weird... so I went to sleep at like 9pm lol! And woke up about midnight and couldn't go back to sleep til after 3am. Then i've been back up since 7am... so Im tired now and it's only Noon, lololol!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies, so day 35. Ttw the second time in the cycle is not as stressful as the first time lol. If I did ovulate around the 1st I should either start AF this coming up weekend or miss and be prego :). I don't have my hopes up. Just expecting AF to show up next weekend and start it all over again. But I'm ok with that.

11 years ago

The was so bad this morning, I stayed home from church. It so bad that I have to wear a pad on top of using tampons. I was literally curled up with my heating pad all morning. I feel like I am having a period that is the last 3 in one.

I did watch a good movie yesterday though Girl In Progress. It made me cry a few times.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Happy Sunday ladies! Still stuck on the couch but I think I'm improving a bit. Just feel bad for poor dh being stuck at home with me and no sexual vibes floating thru the air . But he's enjoying being "Super Husband"..or at least that's the nickname he's calling himself. But..he is pretty super !

@Lammy-I'm so sorry honey!!! You're not alone!

@athena- eek! I had a feeling it would be a doozy! But think of it like this...you're in the process of making a cozy fresh home for next cycle.

@Cutiepie- I'm glad the funeral went well. A joyful funeral makes all the difference . But I am sorry you had to go thru one .
I'm proud of you too! The faith steps comment made me think of Whitney Houston's song, "step by step". Hoping your were having last night!

@sowell- I have a feeling this is going to be a long week.

@athena- I had to stay home from church today too. It was either watching it stream live from my computer or lying down in the aisle worshipping from the floor! I chose computer! lol. So dh had church on the couch today.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey everybody! glad to see everyone had a pretty cool day...
I slept some...extra tired... thank goodness today was a quiet day...
Some good conversation with God, always a blessing. ;)

Sowell82... great attitude!

athena8789...wow, hope you get some relief soon!

lammy1988... got my fingers crossed for you for new cycle

waitingonmymiracle... glad you are feeling better...
yes, faith is a HUGE part of my life, ministry & business. So it feels good to be bouncing back from all the health stuff & finally able to put it into real action again & see my efforts paying off in my ministry & business. excited about the new connections I am making & some things lining up for this new year.

lol... love Whitney Houston... One of my absolute FAVS is "I Look To You" which was actually written by R. Kelly... one my FAV BD singers, LOLOLOL!!!!

And YUP, that would be nice if that was implantation last night... I honestly don't know what it feels like, so didn't get too excited last night... I have never really kept track of everything when ttc conceive before so I am not sure what all the different early milestones felt like... and I always assumed it felt more like AF than ovulation cramping... hmmmm...

have a great evening everybody!

User Image

11 years ago

@waiting- yeah i know lol.

@cutie- yeh I'm trying to stay pos, not stress and not test lol.

Not sure when I should call the doc. They said a week if no AF yet but if my math I right ill start this weekend and not sure if we even are prego if it would show up yet if she wanted me to d another blood test I don't wanna get poked. By a. Needle if I don't ave to lol

11 years ago

@Cutiepie- Faith is the base of my business too! . It's a christian-based business. Due to hipaa I cant share client info with anyone except God. So, I quietly pray for them thoughout the massage. It's an amazing feeling and my clients can tell a huge difference between mine and someone just going thru the motions for the money.

@sowell-this is going to be a long week for me too! I've been so bored just lying here on the couch with sedatives in me (omg I sound like a dog). Luckily my mom, sister, and nephew came over to bring me and dh dinner and visit. My nephew is starting to actually laugh and is rolling over. Been the only thing to really bring a smile to my face since thursday. Right now all I have to look forward to is my 5pm POAS appointment in my bathroom. The big O feels like it's just going to stay out of my reach.

Oh...and my cervix is really confusing!

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok I gotta vent for a second. I can understand posting different pictures of the same test trying to get a better picture with lighting, that doesn't bother me, but posting the same picture 3 times in a row because you don't like how people vote is annoying. Especially when you comment on it that you know it is positive or that you know that there is a line. If you know it is positive then why are you posting it 3 times or more under unsure and having people vote on it and asking for opinions.

Ok I feel better. lol Hope you all are having a great day.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

athena8789..... LMBO! too funny. I don't understand it all... I haven't gotten into the POAS addictions so all the daily testing and posting of the pictures is over my head...

but i can understand how that would bother you... just smile and don't let it get to you...

waitingonmymiracle... awesome! YES, i used to love praying over my clients. still do on the rare occasions I give a massage. Prayer is still a daily part of my current business and of course my ministry.

awww man, I hope you O soon...

Sowell82... that's right, no stress!

everybody have a great day today!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo