Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4821 - 4830 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Gracey for me unlike most people with pcos it hit our 2nd month ttc. Both my general practitioner and my obgyn tried to tell me I was a week late from stress, but when a week turned into 2 months my obgyn decided maybe it was something else and ordered tests and an ultrasound. I had regular 28 day cycles before then. I don't have the typical symptoms, my ovaries were clear uterus was perfect, but I do have the physical symptoms, facial hair, weight gain and now irregular periods. My hormones are ever so slightly out of whack. I'm not saying that its what is going on with you by any means but I did want to share so if you aren't prego which I hope you are (fingers crossed for a bfp), that you aren't alone :) I thought I was losing my mind and then Tara emailed me and introduced me to this board. So hugs and fingers crossed for you :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi ladies,
I've been absent for a while! Trying to catch up on all you guys!
Tara - What cycle day are you? Are you still taking clomid? I started my first round last wednesday, finished up the last pill on Sunday. I will be start OPK tomorrow. Hopefully this will work this time around. Clomid made me nauseous and tired. I didn't particularly like that! I took it around bedtime to minimize that.
I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up because I dont think the success rate for clomid the first round is very high. I am so sick of rates and satistics and charting and peeing on sticks that cost a small fortune. I can't stand it! And this is only the beginning! AGGGHHHH!!!
My husbands sperm analysis came back A-ok so whew!! At least that obstacles out of the way. I hope I won't have to do any of those dye tests. My doctor said that would be next if these rounds of clomid don't work. I just dont want this to get crazy. My husband said we wouldn't do anything that costs a ton of money. I was like "well wtf, then we won't have a baby???" I don't know. It's frustating. I hope it doesn't get to that point.
How is everyone else? Sorry I rambled!

User Image

10 years ago

Tara is at 11 dpo I believe.
Kristi the furthest I will go to have a baby is fertility drugs and whatever testing they may do that could help such as the hsg. I don't think I could go beyond that. If it didn't work I would adopt before I'd put money in expensive treatments.

10 years ago

Yep 11dpo! I've been really nauseous the past 30 mins. Cant wait for thursday yet scared to death. My cousin said she saw twins...but they only saw one egg on the ultrasound. If I get a bfp..I'm afraid it'll end badly again.

@kristi- yep still on clomid. Most drs only do 3-6 cycles of clomid but my dr said as long as my ovaries are looking good that I can continue with it. I mostly got headaches from it but I've havent noticed them past couple rounds. Dh and I cant afford ivf so we're praying for a miracle!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Been dreaming about bfps. Last night I dreamt I poas but it fell on the floor. I looked down at it and I saw a clear second line. When I picked it up, the line disintegrated like an etch a scretch....what the heck?!

10 years ago • Post starter

So went to the Dr today got blood taken I'll know tomorrow. I do not like that Dr he was very rude and talked down to me I couldn't really get a word in. He asked if I was on BC I said no then he went off on me saying well you know if your sexually active you need to use something it can cause pregnancies like wow really?? I'm 34 yrs old engaged and only have 1 child who is 14 not like I'm 17 with 4 kids never again will I go back to him !! You don't talk down to people like that wth?!!?? I was so heated I'm not stupid I'm a college graduate so Idk what his deal was blah !!!

10 years ago

@ kristiszabo hi there.

10 years ago

Mnj I guess you missed my post on the other page, but I also have pcos. I was wondering how you are tracking ovulation? Because if I don't ovulate I don't get my period.

10 years ago

@ athena8789 I feel it I know how it feels and my breast get sore. I haven't had a period in 2 yrs. I'll have spotting once in awhile but haven't in months then I had it 11 dpo it was brownish and it was gone that night and very light.

10 years ago

Mnj If you haven't had a period then I don't think you're ovulating. You would get a period if you were ovulating because after your body releases progesterone and then it usually goes after two weeks or 14 dpo and your period starts. Also not having a period is very bad though, it can cause endometrial cancer. If you're not having a period then you need to get on provera to start it. Have you tried temping it is the best way to track ovulation. Tara and I both have pcos. She doesn't have periods at all due to no ovulation which is why she is on Clomid, I will have a period every once in a while but I'm going to start Clomid since I'm not ovulating either. You may want to look into it

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo