Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9021 - 9030 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

So we are moving forward with IVF. Insurance is pissing me off! We have IVF Coverage, they show it is active. When the pharmacy tries to fill the script they kick it back and say it hasn't been activated yet. Started dealing with this shit on the 23rd, the injectibles have to be mailed through their preferred pharmacy so if this shit isn't fixed before the 5th or 6th I probably will not have them before the 11th to start! If I have to buy them we are looking at $4,194 for 900iu x5 of Follistim and $681.20 of the Ganirelix. On top of the Microdose Ovidrel that we have to pay $295.59 for. We then submit the bill to our insurance cause the only pharmacy locally that does that compound does not take insurance!!! What is even more screwed up, after paying that much for the follistim they still make your ass by the pen. Lol excuse my language but I'm not sure to scream or laugh at the insane BS that infertility brings. It cost us a fortune to get pregnant and there are crack heads getting pregnant by accident and our government covers their entire pregnancy and gives them food and money! WTF
OVER $5,000 IN MEDS!!!!

Not even all of it, my genetics test come back. I am a carrier for Spinal Muscular Atrophy SMN1, Sanfilippo Syndrome A, and Fumarase Hydratase Deficiency.... SMA I am not surprised. My cousin has that and his sister was a carrier, it is very hereditary so I knew that there was a high chance for that one. James has to get tested now, praying he isn't a carrier to any of these.

Sorry for the venting...

How is everyone?

Phat, sorry about your negative test. What happens now?

8 years ago

Thank you for the welcome and the warm wishes.

I wouldn't apologize for venting Mandy (took part of your username xomandyxocheyxo), it's not good to hold all that in; that is all BS you're going through. And, I agree with you... so many women get pregnant every day that don't even want to be, and no insurance no worries because the government pays for everything! I think it's garbage, and I see it everyday in my job. It drives me nuts. Sometimes I want to call these women up and go, "try keeping your legs closed".

I hope everything works out for you!

8 years ago

Mandy - I sure hope they get their shit together for you in time. That is so much money! We don't have infertility on our insurance at all, and since my OB referred me to an RE, my insurance is trying to deny any and everything they can as infertility treatment. However, I haven't been classified as having fertility issues, so I'm pretty pissed about it. If my OB or a different type of endocrinologist had those tests done, they would be covered. They paid a tiny portion of my HSG & disallowed the rest. Now they're asking the RE for my medical records.

Right now I'm just waiting for 14dpo, which is Saturday. I may ask for a beta on 13dpo just to be certain & that way I can stop my progesterone.

8 years ago

My morning test line on the OSOM was practically non-existent. There was something, but it was in the wrong spot. I'm going to test until 14dpo, Saturday, and stop my progesterone if I don't get a + with FMU. I don't think I'll be needing to go for betas for any reason.

I think since my lining was thinner than they liked for this cycle, and Clomid produced 7-8 viable-sized eggs, they are going to do Femara starting cd3 + Estradiol starting I don't know when. BUT I'm almost positive they're going to want to see what that 30mm behemoth of a follicle looks like first. Unfortunately, my nurse is on vacation until Monday, so it will be a scramble on that day to get everything together. (sigh)

Mandy - I forgot to address your post about the genetic issues. On all of them, do you both have to be a carrier for the baby to have higher odds of ending up with that disorder? Also, would they not want you to wait to do your IVF until his genetic testing comes back?

8 years ago

Phat, yes he would have to be a carrier as well. We will get his results back between the 11th - 15th and retrieval isn't scheduled until the 22nd. We will move forward regardless but if his results come back with anything that matches mine we will do PGD and PGS testing instead of just PGS. The PGD testing can test for all that so any that are affected they will not transfer. It is a ton of money that insurance doesn't cover. The cost for PGS testing is $1950.00, which covers analysis of up to (8) embryo biopsy samples over the course of 9 months. If sample volume exceeds 8 within 9 months, then a $250.00 per sample fee will apply for each additional sample. We are doing PGS for sure. I will not do PGD unless we are matches for the same thing. I'm not sure how much that cost yet.

8 years ago

Mandy - fingers crossed he is not a carrier! I think it's pretty amazing how they can tell so much so very early on in IVF cycles.

8 years ago

Hi girls. I am sorry I've been absent for what seems like forever! I've started trying to avoid CTP as much as I can early on, since it feels like it only increases the madness as the cycle goes on.

What'd I miss?? Any one get a that I need to know about??

Cate - Indeed welcome! I was very active on here several months ago, but haven't been on in forever!

Quick update: Finally got in to see the RE in October. He said my ovaries and uterus (aside from being very retroflexed) look perfectly healthy and as such, wanted to pull me off the Femara, Metformin, and anything else that might affect my cycle/ovulation to see what my body could do on it's own; no need to medicate if there isn't a reason to. I personally thought he was a douchebag who had no idea how badly my body hated me, and thought that I was certainly going to waste a whole cycle. Wanted me to do CD 3 blood work to check my levels, and then when I got my LH surge on an OPK I should send his office a msg and they'd schedule my P4 7 days later. The night before I was supposed to get my CD 3 bloods drawn, Bubby (my autistic 2 year old John, for those who don't know me) came down with the dreaded Hand Foot & Mouth Disease (I think that was what he had; he was sick a lot around that time.) So I didn't get to go in for my bloods. Then I never got a +OPK, even though I "think" that I did O. So THIS cycle I managed to get my CD 3 testing done which came back normal. It looks like my PCOS is freaking GONE!!! He didn't see a single cyst, and told me that it looks like my body corrected itself. I got my +OPK 2 days before Christmas Eve, and I O'd the next day. Today is 7 DPO for me, and I know for a fact that I definitely laid a good egg this cycle since my boobs are so dang sore that I'm almost brought to tears just by the water in the shower! I should have the results of the P4 in tomorrow sometime. Today I POAS (couldn't help it) and got my first of the cycle.

I hope there's been a zillion since I've been here, and I hope that everyone had a marvelous Christmas holiday! John was loaded down with Hot Wheels so he's as happy as he can be!

Linda

8 years ago

So I just caught up on the last few pages.

Ditzy,

Tara - I am so terribly sorry about the loss of your friend, and for the heartache you're feeling now about your sister's "unexpected expecting." How are you doing? Are you hanging in there??

Linda

8 years ago

@2rsty- THAT IS AMAZING!!! I'm in shock that you dont have one cyst! WOW!!!! Just....totally awesome! My ovaries are covered in those lovely pcos cyst and the thought of them just going away...I'd cry, like ugly cry! lol

I'm doing alright. Sorry I havent updated. Not gonna lie...Christmas was hard. But dh and I are getting better minus a couple small tantrums we have together in private lol. I'm just happy I survived Christmas without letting my emotions get the best of me. You see, my sister is the type of pregnant woman that at 13dpo, acts like she's a 9 month along damsel in distress that can't lift a dish of sweet potatoes. So my tongue was a little sore from biting it lol. But...since many of you have experienced pregnancy jealousy, you get that pretty much anything she does right now annoys me lol. However, minus my jealousy, I still love her and it comes through. I find if I just stop and pray for her and the baby, it calms my rage. Rage is probably too strong a word...makes me sound like the Hulk. Well, I guess I would like to put my fist through a wall sometimes.
I'll survive...one day at a time. I'm cd 27 today. No temp shift yet so I have til Jan 4th to OV before provera. We shall see.

BUT right now, I'm too excited to be depressed. My husband surprised me on Christmas with tickets to see WICKED tomorrow afternoon. I've been wanting to see it for 10 years. I was singing along with the songs in shower this evening and I was so giddy, it brought back memories of going to NSYNC concerts as a teenager!

@jacesmama- I'm so happy you had a great christmas !

@holly- Yea...what phat said...what's up with you chica?! Miss you.

@ditzy- your dad sounds like how my father in law will be. We'll have to have a facebook post saved and ready to post so we can beat him to it lol.

@cateegg- Welcome honey!!!! How are you doing?

@xomandy- hey sugarcube! You already know my thoughts on everything you're dealing it...sounds a bit like tourette's! %&*% &^@$& @@!#$.
You know I'm praying for you honey

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Happy New Year's Eve ladies!

So my test on 9dpo was negative, took another one yesterday at 11dpo and got the faintest of lines. Trying not to get too excited about it though, going to take another one this weekend (I'll be 14dpo on Saturday).

I had hubby and my mom look at the test, and they both saw the line too, but I've had so much disappoint lately that I can't allow myself to get my hopes up, at least not until I know for sure one way or the other. My cycles being irregular have made tracking my ovulation difficult, so I guess it's hard for me to believe that it could finally be happening.

So while I'm waiting for this weekend to roll around my bbs are still killing me, they're so full and sore, still feeling rundown and tired, the cramping in my abdomen has increased over the past couple of days, my indigestion is horrific, and the weird dreams have not gone away. Add to that the food I've cooked recently has tasted started tasting weird, like I'm seasoning it wrong or something.... but I'm trying very hard not to play anything into any of it.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle.....

It's so comforting to me to have finally found a place where I can talk about all the things going on and have people actually understand. i try talking to my husband, but he doesn't always understand; bless his soul though he does try.

I hope all of you have a wonderful New Year, may the Lord bless you all.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo