Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8631 - 8640 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

2Frsty - I hate you're having to go through that. My ex-mother-in-law went through all of those things plus having some kind of cement stuff injected to strengthen her vertebrae or discs, and it really didn't help her. Now that I've experienced severe back pain, I have no trouble figuring out how people get hooked on pain meds or live in misery. I was given no options other than anti-inflammatories, rest, and pain medication. They said there was no type of PT or anything besides surgery that would work. I really hope the myofascial release therapist proves them wrong!

Jessica - I feel the same way!

8 years ago

So sick this morning. My head is pounding, my eyes feel like they're gonna pop out & sick to my stomach .. I got ZERO sleep last night cuz of the stupid neighbor dog was barking ALL night long!! If I ever heard my dog barking in the middle of the night I always got out of bed to make him quit out of consideration of all neighbors. I could've turned my big fan to drown him out, but I know those that live close by & didn't want them bothered. This dog has used our yard as its bathroom for a year! They're outside, they see it, just too lazy & don't care.. it stayed in my yard right under my window barking all night (probably freezing cuz it was 32 degrees last night & it has no dog house or anything. Out of the 20 times I had to get up & go outside to run it off it'd just go back in its yard continue barking & come right back by the time I laid back down. I don't understand why people even own animals if they don't care or play or want them! She's a beautiful dog & very sweet she's just never had time spent on her to teach her anything. It kills me to s3e animals neglected & kills me to not get a wink of sleep because people are to lazy to holler at their own dog or keep it out of others yards!!!!

8 years ago

Jessica - that's so ridiculous! Our neighbors put their little dog out at night, and he barks ALL NIGHT LONG. Thankfully, we are both very sound sleepers, because him barking gets our dog started, too. It's a whole bunch of stupid wrapped up in dumb. Is it wrong I keep hoping a hawk will swoop him up one day?

8 years ago

I think I ovd on my own positive I've opk yesterday and temp spike today!!!!!! Fxed they stay up!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Athena - wonderful news!!!

8 years ago

Athena - That's awesome news!! Sad how such a tiny thing can be cause for such celebration, huh??

Phat - I feel the exact same way about this group! I'm not on here as often as I should, but I always leave feeling more uplifted than when I arrived!

Jace - Oh no! That's awful! See, me? I'd have been out there hollering at that damn dog, mine or not! There's a huge anti-dog movement in our neighborhood on post; some people have the biggest issues with the tiniest yapping dogs.

AFM: Idk if I told y'all or not, but my son broke out all over in terrible hives from a lotion I put on him to help him focus before therapy on Thursday. It had eucalyptus and tangerine essential oils in it; I got it from Bath & Body Works forever ago and never used it. John has had an intolerance to citrus in juices for a few months, but they've never affected his skin before. So now that it's graduated from an intolerance to a true allergy, I've started looking at all the products that are in our home; they're all LOADED with citric acid!! It's used as a preservative in everything from laundry soap, to juices, to lotions and body washes. So on top of getting him to/from all the new therapies that he's gonna need, I'm going to start making all of out cleaning supplies, bath soaps, body washes, shampoos, and conditioners all from scratch using natural ingredients. I'm actually really excited to try it! I've been using essential oils to help him sleep for a while, and I'm going to start also using them for focus and tantrums as well!! I'm also going to be putting him in cloth diapers this week too, since he gets such bad diapie rash from the tummy upset he gets that's all just wrapped up with Autism.

Ya know, everyone I've talked to about all this stuff has had one of two responses. 1) That's such a load of hippy crap and the store bought stuff is much better, or 2) John is a very lucky boy to have such an amazing Mommy like you. I don't feel like I'm a hippy, and I "certainly" don't feel like I'm a candidate for the Mother of the Year award. I'm just a Mom who is doing everything I can to give my autistic son the closest thing to "normal" as I can, for as cheap as I can. Y'all would all do the same exact things, right? Do y'all think this is all a bunch of hippy BS?

Linda

8 years ago

First, I used the last of my OSOM hCG Combo tests from the same batch to see if I would get an evap when I definitely know I'm not pregnant, and I didn't. I held my urine for the same amount of time and limited my fluid intake prior to the test. I will continue to order them instead of FRER. They're less expensive, and detect lower levels of hCG. Having had an ectopic, early detection is important to me, even if it means I'll know about unsuccessful pregnancies. I'm sad to confirm a chemical/early miscarriage, but I'm actually more hopeful now that I know I am still ovulating in my old age. Today is CD12, and I should ovulate today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed this cycle is the one, so we don't have to utilize the RE's services! I do wish the OSOM's came in boxes smaller than 25, though.

2Frsty - I'm sorry to hear about your son's reaction. Is it definitely the citric acid causing the problem? It could be something else in the fruit oils instead. I hope things go well with making your own. It can be time-consuming but is worth it, especially with you TTC. Good luck!!

8 years ago

2Frsty I was hollering at that dag'on dog all night!! It just kept coming back as soon as I laid down! I think you're doing a great job.. my sister makes all her cleaning supplies & soaps & lotions for her & her kids. Sooo much cheaper, works just as good without harsh chemicals & you know exactly what's in it. I think its a great idea!

Athena that's great!!

Of course af shows 2 days early on my anniversary!!!! And its really extra painful this time around. Still super stressed. Back to work I go. I don't know how I will handle having to leave Jace to work. No choice though, gotta suck it up & deal with it. Praying so hard dh gets back to work soon!!

8 years ago

Happy Hump Day! I feel like the past few weeks have crept by yet been in fast forward. Everytime I turn around I feel like it's friday. Finished my pills on monday so AF will be here in 3 days and counting! Happy dance . My cd3 appointment will be on monday. Which should be fun cause I have my nephew that day. Luckily dh has time off to burn every month or he loses the vacay time. So he'll be taking a half day that day so he can help wrangle him. He's going through the 'my way or else phase', so it's nice having dh there in case of a tantrum. My doctor is sorta adhd during appointments so I have to pay really close attention when he talks. And ya'll are so sweet! I hope I get a sticky baby this cycle for you guys. We need all kinds of bfps so we can celebrate! I'm almost done reading my book. It's like reading my life. The writer nails 99% of what I'm feeling and it's helped grow my faith more in the past couple weeks. There's been times I've literally punched the page I'm reading and screamed....YES! Finally someone has put into perfect words how I feel. lol!

@astrid- Love you too darling! I was thinking about you the other day. I started myo inositol again.

@2frsty- Not hippy at all. I'm a massage therapist and love using essential oils. If anyone calls it weird, ask them if they've ever used Vicks. Same thing. I have a recipe book with essential oil treatments etc that I'm dying to use. When I started using essential oils in massage treatments, my own mother looked at me like I was nuts. She worried I was learning to make witch's brew or something !! The way I see it...God put everything on earth for a purpose. Why not use it?

@jacesmama- Never thought telling people I felt crazy would lead to this! LOL. Over 3 years now and still kicking....lot of us crazies in th world lol. I'm sorry AF showed. But I'm glad your cycles are returning to normal :).

@athena- It's like winning the ovulaton lottery! Everytime I OV, I feel like throwng my hands in the air and yelling YATZHEE!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Tara I guess I hit the ov lottery temp was still up this morning. I can't wait to see how this cycle goes for you! It is your time to shine :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo