Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2481 - 2490 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

It's a conspiracy phat!!! I'm sorry. My cat woke me up at 5 am throwing up! And my nephew puked on my 4 times!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara - bunch of pukers!

I got good news today. The sonographer could say my uterine lining was normal for a mid-cycle measurement, my right ovary looked completely normal, and she could see a post-ovulation cyst. She said there wasn't much fluid in it which means I probably I'd later than I thought I did, so as long as my sperm could get to the egg I didn't miss my O. Also, I got my pap smear card, and it was negative for any cacncerous /pre-cancerous cells! :-)

They took my blood to check my hormones, too. I hope to hear from them soon.

Taking my sick 2yr old in with me for my transvaginal ultrasound was funny. She kept trying to walk around the sheet to see what was up. My 11yr old was in the waiting room, but I explained about my coo-coo pictures. He didn't know women had vijayjay docs. He learned more about vaginas today than he wanted I'm sure.

11 years ago

Just wanted to let you guys know that I will be back on the TTC journey. Had my first u/s today asset 9 weeks and no heartbeat. We are devastated, but our faith will see us through.

User Image

11 years ago

Oh Holly I am so sorry. I can't even imagine your pain. Prayers sent your way.
Proverbs 3: 5-6 : â??Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.â??

Afm af lasting a week is not cool. Though I am glad I am getting it on my own again so I guess i shouldn't complain. I just wish it would cut off like a faucet cause it is Valentines day. Oh well.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

im so sorry holly thinking of you and your family xxx

User Image

11 years ago

OH Holly!!! I am so sorry! Sorry doesnt even come close. My heart is breaking for you and your husband. All I can think of is the song that got me thru my hardest times...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOufqWodFNo

I'm praying for you honey! May the Great Comforter sweep you up in his arms and hold you tightly!

@athena- Do what I'll be doing tonight....use the softcup for sex.

@phat- laughing just imagining your kids!

11 years ago • Post starter

Holly - I am SO sorry for your loss. Please feel free to message me if you want. Big hugs....

11 years ago

Hubby's tests are back and only 25% mobility everything else was good just the low mobility he goes back in 8 weeks to do test again

User Image

11 years ago

so many sad stories! I am sending love and good wishes and luck to all of you.

I wanted to let everyone know i posted 2 images of blue dye tests today (that's all they had, i KNOW!) and i did get a faint positive on it right away. It was the "plus sign" blue dye test by Rexall, from the dollar store.

I've heard bad things about these tests for evaps, but if i saw it in the time limit and it was blue it's not an evap, right?

the photo is posted under "member" and it's number 98839. let me know what you think ladies! Of course it's hard to see it through the camera, but it's a bit darker in person, DH even saw it!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up though because i've heard so many bad things about these tests. I might be 9 or 10 DPO according to the OPK, i've taken a few more OPK's and there was DEFINILTEY not a surge going on.

I can't wait to hear what you ladies think!

11 years ago

Dr wants me to get a blood test Monday! Any advicee on what my quan. Levals should be

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo