Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7121 - 7130 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I've never spotted during the tww unless it was the morning of AF. For the past 2 years, my luteal phase has always been 14 days with one 12day LP and one 10day LP (that the shortest ever due to stress of finding out my kitty had cancer).
So a 5 day luteal phase would be extremely shocking. I'm not taking progesterone yet. Last cycle was the only time I did cause they figured it couldnt hurt. My progesterone has always been fine. I asked for progesterone again for the heck of it the other day but the dr never called me back. So I'll be ringing them up in the morning to get my answer.
I was at my parents house when I wiped and saw the bloody cm. We were getting ready to leave for a 2 hour road trip so I just grabbed a softcup from my purse and stuck it in. No cramping either. I just got home a little while ago and took the cup out to investigate. It's not bright red, just lots of CM with some brown and a spot of pink in it. I took a pic. Warning!..I'm going to post it! Not only for opinions but also for anyone in the future trying to google more information on what implantation bleeding looks like or doesnt look like. Forgive me, I know it's totally TMI but...ok here goes!....

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/A3DF8CCE-220D-4186-93C6-7789A3012688_zpsvqtmiheu.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Hi Lammy!!!!!!!! She is so precious! Congrats on the news, maybe this one will be better :-)

@ Liss, he is handsome!!!! Congrats

@Tara, I have never had implantation bleeding but I sure don't think that is the start of a period. If it was I would think it would be more red :-) Fingers crossed!

9 years ago

User Image[/URL][/img]

User Image

9 years ago

Tara when I was 6/7 dpo I had something like that. I only noticed it though when I checked my cervix. Then I had 2 faint positives 9 dpo and the positive frer 10 dpo. Good luck and fingers crossed for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@kristi- lol...still having issues? How's the babies!!???

I checked my cup before bed again last night and there was just a pea sized amount of cm with a little discoloration. Then this morning, nothing. Just yellowish, cervical mucus but no blood. My temp also went up higher this morning. I'm lost. It's either implantation bleeding or just a fluke. Guess we'll see. Called and "harassed" my doctor some more . I'll be picking up my progesterone along with my metformin and foltanx today. But instead of the suppositories, they are just going to do the the pill form. Based on my blood work last time, the suppositories didnt do much so they wanted to give the pills a try.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=271743#comments

People make me sick coming on here and doing this bullshit.

9 years ago

The pic was deleted but some lady had the nerve to post that it was their 3rd unplanned pregnancy. That they had a condom break and she took plan b but it obviously didn't work. That she was still hoping her period would show, when she had a positive frer.

9 years ago

They need a separate website for idiots....

If you spend entire paycheck at the pharmacy, JUST ON MEDICATIONS......you might be trying to conceive!

Yea I just made a jeff foxworthy joke.....

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo