Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3511 - 3520 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I had a dinner date with DH. Nothing fancy, but ate at a local sports bar because I did not feel like making dinner today. We have been together for almost 7 years and approaching our 2-year wedding anniversary and I still have a crush on him! He is so handsome to me!

Anywhooo....We just got back and I was feeling bad about my 10 DPO BFN and I searched the Fertility Friend Gallery for charts like mine with the same O date who got their on 11 DPO and there were well over 200 of them. I then changed the search to see how many received their BFP on 12 DPO and there were over a 1000! I tried 13 and 14 DPO and they each had over 200! It did give me hope that tomorrow or Sunday could be my day for a BFP!

Oh lord, please let me get my BFP this weekend if it is in your will! Amen!

User Image

11 years ago

@holly- You're adorable!! Dh and I have been together for 7 years too...June will be our 3 year wedding anniversary. There is one thing I'm dreading though! Dh's mom is obsessed with becoming a grandma. We told her that we'd start trying after our 3 year wedding anniversary. So she's been literally counting down for 3 years! We're waiting for all hell to break loose very soon! Praying for a sticky bean before then!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

If I am one thing.....I am HONEST! Even if it's embarrassing and makes me look like a dork, I dont care ! Cause I know that others are going through the same thing I am. So I need to confess something............

I know I should technically be eating extra healthy to get the most benefit out of my metformin and to have a healthier egg but MY OH MY.....I am craving the worst things for me!!!!!!!!! I just saw a recipe on pinterest for a malted dark chocolate cake with toasted marshmallow filling!!!!!!!!!!!! I want chocolate cake!!!! I keep thinking of the episode of sex and the city where Miranda eats almost an entire chocolate cake! If dh wasnt here I would sooooooooooooooooooo do that !!

Tara our 3 yr anniversary is in may. We've been together going on 6 years.

I did spot a little the other day. I think it was cause I had an infection though. Took care of that and no more spotting.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Hi Ladies. Took another test this morning and stark white BFN. It is a Wondfo, so I am feeling like I'm out this month. My temps are still high; however, AF is due on Monday so I would think I'd at least have a faint + by now.

If it is not my month, I'm okay with it given next cycle my RE is going to monitor every step of my cycle, so I will find out if I am ovulating and whether my hormones are all working properly. So this next cycle, I think I will get some answers.

I turn 42 in exacly 3 months from today, so it would be nice to conceive this next cycle. That would mean that around my birthday I would be just 2 days away from the 2nd trimester! That would make fo ran excellent birthday present. Fingers crossed that I either get pregnant this cycle or the next!

User Image

11 years ago

8 weeks today :) that means 2 weeks till midwife and 4weeks till 1st scan getting super excited but having some money problems which is putting a bit on a downer on things :( .

How are u ladies ? I have been praying for u all I think about u all alot xx

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Lammy! Sorry to hear you are having some financial problems. I pray things improve for you and your soon to be expanding family. I am very happy to hear all is well with you. We want you to keep giving us updates as it offers all of us hope!

AFM - I'm really going crazy here. I really haven't had many symptoms this cycle and assumed anything I did feel was because of the progesterone. Well here's what has happened to me today...

I was so tired this morning. DH had to work today which is unusual that he would have to go into the office on a Saturday. He left around 6:00 am. I woke up and took my temp and hpt (BFN of course) then went back to bed.

I woke up at 9:30 am (very unusual for me) and was still very tired. I wanted to stay in the bed!I got up for a while and then around 1:30 was tired again. I did notice my breasts were itching (that was new). I took 4-hour nap!

When I woke up I was still tired and wanted to sleep more, but I forced myself up to start making dinner. I then noticed my breasts were a little sore. I also started cramping. I did a CM check and retrieved some brown discharge. AF should start on Monday and typically I don't spot before it, so that was odd also.

A short time ago, I took a wondfo and and I could swear I see a faint line it IRL! It could be wishful thinking, but I'm hoping the cramping and brown discharge are not AF and the start of my BFP.

User Image

11 years ago

Now that my test has almost dried. I really don't see a line anymore.

User Image

11 years ago

@holly it could be implant spotting. I hope so. Saying a quick prayer.

@waiting I have secretly been praying for twins for years. DH says that I already have twins (my girls are only 15months apart and look very similar) in fact when first started dating, he thought they were twins. Lol.,.but maybe God is holding me out for twins :-) I pray so.

@lammy hey girlie! Sorry about the finance issues. It will get better. Don't stress, just give to God.

@butterfly -did you test again? Hoping the line got darker.

@xoxo hey girl! Just saying hi!

AFM: CD4, I start clomid tomorrow

11 years ago

Hey girlies! Been a looooong saturday. Spent half the day in the ER. My sister stabbed herself in the hand with a knife by accident and needed stitches. I had to take her myself to get her to go.
Found out one of my best friends is getting married on June 30th down in Houston. Hoping dh and I will be able to go and take a weekend vacation. Hopefully I'll be 10 weeks pregnant by then!

@lammy- God will provide my darling! Declare it! Cant wait for ultrasound pics!

@holly- I'm so happy that you have an RE now to watch you every step of the way. Somehow I feel more....safe....having my new dr. Like I feel less like I'm just being thrown into the clomid pool to see if I'll sink or swim.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo