Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9521 - 9530 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

That all sounds good phat, for Thurs -x-

8 years ago

phat--> Sounds like you got a pretty good scan this morning!! 6 good follies is a great number!! Hoping for a great scan Thursday morning! Are you just doing Femara or are you doing Follistim for your follie growth?

Thanks for the congratulations, ladies. It still hasn't sunk in yet. I went and had my blood drawn for a beta this afternoon. Hopefully I'll be able to get a scan on Wednesday afternoon and will be able to see some heatbeat action!

Linda

8 years ago

Let us know the beta!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Any update on the beta?

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I know u probably don't remember me but I dropped by this forum a couple months ago and u guys helped me get thru my crazy 2ww and even though I don't write here anymore I still follow ur comments everyday and have been praying for every single one of u. I get excited every time there is some happy news and my heart breaks every time AF shows up for someone.

2frsty- u made me come out of the shadows because I'm crazy happy for u! Congratulations girl!!! I'm so excited for u and can't wait to hear ur beta numbers :) Wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months

8 years ago

Hopefull - of course we remember you! So glad you're still with us and thinking about us.

8 years ago

Hopeful--> It's so awesome to log in and see a post from you!! How are you doing??

AFM: Got online this morning and checked the website. The beta draw was in. As you all know, anything over a 5 is considered to be positive for pregnancy. My beta number was 1,298!

I think I have a sticky bean(s) in there! My RE cancelled the ultrasound I had scheduled for tomorrow and instead wants me to come in another 2 weeks for a viability scan. It's still so surreal! I mean, I'm "starting" to wrap my head around the fact that I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY IN DECEMBER, but I don't "feel" pregnant yet. It'll be much more real for me when I can see the tiny little heartbeat. As soon as I got the first yesterday I started taking the progesterone again. I am so excited for this upcoming scan!!

Linda

8 years ago

Hopeful good to hear from you again and yes jolly good reason, Frstys great news its amazing and to think you had given up frsty and was gonna get a boob job instead now you get one of those as well free lol, thank goodness you didnt take docs advice and try clomid again, your betas are fab whoop whoop, you have made my week and I so wanna hear more fab news now, its like a drug you want more so here hoping ladies , what progesterone will you take? A christmas baby/ies, if its a girl will it have Holly in the name?
Has anyone ever tried retesting on an old test, well don't, I very stupidly tried that at 8dpo, yes I know too early to waste a test so i thought I got one still from when AF started a few days late so I used that, a stubby pink line come up on test area, kinda got me hopes up then silly girl, lesson learnt and won't do that again tut tut
Anyway I dont feel preggers at all this month, have had negs so far and got a shadow today but no colour at all so pretty sure evap after 2half years my dh said he will be willing maybe try fertility clinic might be a bit late at 45/55 years but we will see, I might find out about prices next month phew its gonna cost, fisrtly got his sperm test on 11th, only waited 2 months for it arghh
Not down trodden this month though because of frstys news

8 years ago

2Frsty - great numbers!!

Pinkster - you may still get your BFP this month. You find out next week the results of his sperm analysis?

8 years ago

Hiya phat, I doubt it this month, will try clomid again next, yes they mislaid other test so he has to do one there and wait for result this time, hes thinking he won't be able to do it there though so we will see, good luck with your appt tom -x-

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo