Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5921 - 5930 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

@waiting & Athena, hope you O soon so you can get the show on the road. FX for you both.

@DDouglas & Amanda, ladies you MUST chart. I have been trying to conceive for months and under the impression that because I have regular periods that I was ovulating every month. Well, I charted last month for the first time and guess what? Apparently, I didn't ovulate at all and although I'm POD 2, there's no obvious thermal shift so it looks like I didn't ovulate this month despite a positive OPK on CD 14 & 15. I'm so frustrated and upset but here's a bit of info I coincidentally found today through a google search.

"If your temperature shifts up noticeably and remains elevated, you can confirm ovulation using the three over six rule. This requires that the 3 temperatures after ovulation be 0.2 degrees F (0.1 degrees C) or more above the highest of the previous six temperatures with at least one of the temperatures being at least 0.4 degrees higher. This scenario is demonstrated in the adjacent figure.
After a temperature shift, you can optionally draw a coverline for reference. This line reflects the highest temperature of the previous six being considered plus 0.2 degrees. You want to see the prior six temperatures at least 0.2 degrees below the line and the next three above it to confirm ovulation.
Once this criteria is met, ovulation can be confirmed. Ovulation coincides with the temperature shift." I found this at "Fertility Instructor."

I hope it helps you. I know it gave me a rude awakening but at least now I know why I'm not getting pregnant. I called my doctor and he's going to see Tuesday so we'll see.

Happy thanksgiving everyone and many blessings to you all.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

@Praying thank you for the advice! I don't even want to think that I am not ovulating but I must consider all possibilities. I have ordered my thermometer and should receive it next week, I also ordered some Pre~seed so when next cycle I will be more prepared. I am so bummed out and my poor dh is so worried about me because each cycle that we try and get a bfn, I get more and more upset. Buuuut I know it will happen when it is in God's timing. We have a dr appointment on the 13th and hopefully will get some answers then. Again thank you for the advice!!

10 years ago

@DDoulas, you're most welcome. I know first hand how frustrating it is to be disappointed month after month.

To all the ladies, I wish you a most wonderful day. May the blessings of The Lord be with you today & always. Happy Thanksgiving!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving Crazy Ladies!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Close to OV (cervix is ripening) but I'm battling a small cold so my temps are off. Hopefully I catch my surge on the opk.

Dont give up yet ddouglas :). You'll love preseed!

@prayin- annovulatory cycles are such a pain :/. Glad the dr is seeing you soon.

I got my positive opk Yay! Happy thanksgiving !!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

O
M
G
Athena!
Lol...me too! Or at least I think by bedtime it'll be positive...it's soooo close!
User Image

Took one last relaxing bath and this'll be the last femoral massage tonight! Come on November conception!!!!

I have only been charting so far. I'm interested in doing my temps and anything else really that will help. I go to my dr on the 6th so I plan on asking her what I can do to increase my odds. I did have slight spotting this morning. I thought oh no but it went away. I don't know if it plans on surprising me tomorrow :( I can only wait & see. I plan on testing tomorrow if not. Good luck to all you ladies!! Happy Thanksgiving too :)

10 years ago

Oh wow Tara we will be cycle buddies again. My ovaries are both switching off cramping.

Fxed for you amandalea.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@waiting and @athena YAY!!! I hope this is your month for a bfp!! I thought that was the stick that proved you were! lol I took another test and it was another bfn which I am not upset about because I knew I wasn't. I am going to start working on my fitness starting tomorrow after I have stuffed myself with all the deliciousness that today brought, maybe that will help since I am overweight and it will also help to keep from being so obsessed with this baby making business. I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving with your loved ones and to all!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo