Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2271 - 2280 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@and1makes3- You can call me Tara . So that's awesome!!! You'll know by tomorrow! OH I hope you are!!! !

AFM- dh's meeting was postponed to Wednesday so that just means more time for prayers! lol. Two more days of AF and onto ! Cant wait!!! DECLARING FERTILITY!!! Oh and dh came home and wrapped his hand around me, putting it on my womb. He feels weird praying out loud in front of me when we're not at the dinner table so when he started praying he did it with a high pitched baby talk voice! He's adorable and I'm sure God took it seriously! lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Athena8789 - It could have been pure coincidence given I tried so many things this cycle, but it was my 2nd cycle on Soy Isoflavones and I got my BFP. First cycle, I took it CD 4-8 and the 2nd cycle I took it 2-6 because I read in a forum somewhere that more women got BFPs taking it on those days. At first I was worried it might stop my O altogether, but I wanted to give it a shot. My plan was to give it one more try. If it hadn't worked this cycle, I was going to discontinue using it.

User Image

11 years ago

Holly, do you have pcos? That is my main concern , don't wanna be even more messed up ya know.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Athena, I totally understand not wanting to make things worse. So don't be like me! I took some risks and it could have easily went the other way.

I don't have PCOS and haven't been diagnosed with any infertility. I just had a CP and a MMC...both for unexplained reasons.

My cycles are actually pretty regular. They were every 28 days on the dot until I had the CP in August. Then they ranged from 26-28 days. I read somewhere that you should not take Soy Isoflavones if you have regular cycles and O on your own, but I was desperate. I'm 41 pushing 42 and was TTC#1.

User Image

11 years ago

i haved no idea what it means tara all i know is i go to have the test done again monday which will be cd 9 and i see the doc a few days later

User Image

11 years ago

@lammy- I'm praying you get some answers soon hun !

@Holly- How long have you and dh been trying for?

AFM- Tomorrow should be last day of AF but it's still flowing strong. So either it'll last a little longer or just shut off like a faucet tomorrow night . At least I know I'm able to make some nice, comfy, thick bedding for future little bubby!

@Waiting, DH and I had been trying for 9 months. I know that is not long, for a lot of people, but being over 40, I was (and still am) concerned that menapause was knocking at my door!

BTW - we got pregnant a couple of years ago, but it was unplanned and ended in a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks. The baby was at the 6-week stage of development, so the pregnancy ended a couple of weeks before I actually miscarried.

User Image

11 years ago

@Holly- I'm sorry honey! I'm glad you've gotten the vagina pills to help with your progesterone! I'm only 26 and I feel like I'm running out of time . If I was more fertile I'd feel differently. When dh and I first got married, we wanted to wait at least a few years before trying but after a pg scare in the first few months...I got my lips wet with the taste of baby fever. Havent been the same since . I hope you dont me asking and if I'm over stepping bounds feel free to emoticon slap me ...did you want to wait til you were in your 40s? I'm curious. I love to get to know more about all the ladies on here .

@Waiting...I don't mind sharing. When I was younger I was focused on my education and career...often both at the same time! I went on to get my doctorate. After that acheivement, we decided it was time and DH but we still talked about it for a couple years. I was on the Nuva ring and stopped using it two years ago. Finally this spring we decided it the timing was right and started TTC. I was very nieve and thought it would only take a month or two. As time went on, I realized that it is not easy for many of us and if you are over 35 it can be even worse.

I have said scores of times that I should have had babies in my 20s, but there is nothing I can do about that now. I hope this pregnancy sticks. Because I really want to be a mom. Also, I told DH I want 2 kids. He was fine with that when we were younger, but now he only wants one. We will cross that bridge when we get to it.

User Image

11 years ago

Maybe the isoflaves gave you TWINS and he wont have a say so! ROFL!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo