Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4351 - 4360 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm actually using evening primrose oil now for more ewcm and it has definitely worked. Don't start it though til you know for sure if you're pregnant or not.

So I got some more ov strips and realized I've been doing them wrong. I have been dipping them too long, so I'll bet that has affected my results.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Good to know Athena, also I read something last night that said u should use your second pee for opk as it has more LH in it due to the time of night it is produced. Will evening primrose hurt the baby if I am pregnant? Cos I've been taking it for weeks...

User Image

10 years ago

Good to know Athena, also I read something last night that said u should use your second pee for opk as it has more LH in it due to the time of night it is produced. Will evening primrose hurt the baby if I am pregnant? Cos I've been taking it for weeks...

User Image

10 years ago

User Image

10 years ago

stupid phone triple posting

User Image

10 years ago

I don't know if its harmful, but everything I've read said when ttc to stop it after ovulation. I knew about the smu for ovulation tests though. Ttc gets to a point where you read so much that your head hurts. Someone in here said it becomes like a science project lol.

10 years ago

Where is everybody?

10 years ago

Tracey - yes, you could still be in the running. I don't know how you've waited 5 days without testing. I'm still pissed that I'm old enough to be your mom. When you're pushing 40 you'll totally understand.

As for LH strips, I use them with smu, then when they start to get dark I take them at least twice a day. It's easy to miss your surge with just once a day.

10 years ago

Forgive me Lord for saying this but I am so pissed!!!! My dr told me over the phone a week ago that I could get genetic testing if I wanted to. But she called me today singing a different tune. She said that those with mthfr usually m/c later in the 1st trimester and she wont test me for it cause I lose my babies before 5 weeks. She still thinks it's just bad eggs and I'll get pregnant soon. Plus she didnt want me to get my testosterone/lh/fsh rechecked because it looked fine last time. I know for a fact it was still off and that can cause failed pregnancies. I had to demand the testosterone check and she finally gave in. By the end of the phone call I was on the verge of tears. THEN the icing on the cake...she said what every dr says. Because I lost them before 5 weeks that medically I did not m/c cause chemicals are technically not m/c's! She said emotionally it was but medically it wasnt. She also doesnt want me testing til a week after a missed period! I'm sorry but I'll be dipped if I'm gonna wait a week to find out if I'm pregnant cause the dr doesnt want me to know if I have a chemical. If I have to go to an RE...they are going to know about every m/c!!! I didnt bother to mention the aspirin to her but dh and I agreed to go ahead with 81mg of baby aspirin and extra folic acid, B6 and B12. It wont hurt to do these things whether I have a clotting disorder or not. So this way, I'm covered. I'm not gonna let a dr allow me to m/c cause they dont want to test. Sorry just venting my aggravation!

@gracey- welcome to the asylum!!! Hope you get your bfp and dont need to go as crazy as us.

@athena- i hope you OV soon!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara sorry this doc turned out to suck, too.

Tracey - I'm on CD btw.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo