Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5271 - 5280 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Also confused I've never heard of 10 miu ovulation tests? The highest sensitivity I've heard of is 20. So it may have been falsely advertised from where you have bought them because I would think 10 is way to sensitive.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi everyone, I know this is an old topic but I definitely feel as though I'm going insane! I'm 5dpo today and I'm dying to test. I know its waaaay to early but I just can't help myself. I have a load of symptoms, some started 1dpo and some started later. I can't help but think I'm imagining things. After having 4 kids you would think I'm an expert at detecting pregnancy but I'm not. Last month I started testing at 7dpo and I'm trying to hold back this cycle till at least 10dpo. I'm not sure if I've got the willpower though. I could list my symptoms but that would definitely make me look like a crazy imagining I'm pregnant, symptom spotting, pregnancy test taking crazy person lol!

10 years ago

Just1more chances are progesterone is causing your symptoms if they started at 1 dpo. It's way to early and progesterone can cause very similar symptoms as hcg.

10 years ago

Athena I am not temping yet as am still waiting. It should come tomorrow. I think they are very wrong. Because they are not showing up anything. Yet a 25 one is showing lines. Am confused as to why the line was darker this morning then this afternoon. I am just gonna try and chill and wait and see when I shall ovulate. But getting a second line is a good sign isn't it?

10 years ago

I just remembered that I had a chemical last cycle, so perhaps my system is still messed up from that. Perhaps that is why I O'd late this cycle and hence what appears to be the long cycle. My temp is still up, so AF is probably not on her way any time soon. :(

I am headed to the gym to work out my frustrations on the treadmill. Talk to you ladies later. Can't wait to catch up!

User Image

10 years ago

Confused mine are typically darker in the morning than afternoon. Lh can change throughout the day. In case you didn't know. You are supposed to temp the same time everyday fate retting at least 3 hrs of sleep. You take your temp before getting out of bed or moving too much.

10 years ago

I didn't know that. Thank you. I don't know a lot ab ov tests tbh and lh surges etc. need to look it all up. But now I have stopped worrying. I will start temping on Thursday as long as my thermometer comes tomm. Hate waiting on the post :(

10 years ago

Yesterday to rule out prenancy from my strange symptoms I took hpt in the afternoon. Came up neg. Threw it in the bathroom cupboard and for got about it. Later that night I was getting something from there and picked it up, there was a line so because it was after the time limit I put it down to an evap line.
so out of curiosity I took tje other test using fmu. And within 10 minutes it came up positive. Now I am, thinking these tests are faulty and not to be relied on. I bought being a patriotic aussie as they are australian made. Maybe they give coloured evap lines. So off to the dr

10 years ago

Holly - hope your cycle gets situated soon.

Justlmore - I know what you mean 100%. I've been pregnant for sure 5 times & have 3 kids & still think I'm preggo on every cycle - even ones where I didn't BD in time. It make you cray-cray for reals.

Tara - maybe the crying is an early preg symptom!

10 years ago

Mandy you should post it so we can see

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo