Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1861 - 1870 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies so today is O day according to this this.....been "banging it out".....last cycle I thought I might have o'd the day before it said because CM dried up on projected O day. Im not tracking CM this time so I dont know. OPKS were hard to tell if it was the same color last night but looked almost same color so banged it out:) Excited and nervous now. I hate the tww, waiting to O is fun.....but the TWW ughhh.......hoping for a x-mas BFP.....bf better hurry up and propose lol......maybe it will happen on same day......wishful thinking:) Oh and bf did "moisturize" this am, so im kinda hoping O was yesterday.....oh and got extremely nauseous last night.

User Image

11 years ago

Quick Q, will the OPKS get lighter again after o?

11 years ago

hkellerman they should get lighter once you have your surge.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@HKellerman - If I were you, I would a couple of extra days for good measure. Even if you do every other day. I say this because Sorry to hear that Mommy2. Good luck next cycle. I thought I O'd last week on CD12 or 13 because of my positive OPK on CD12; however, I entered my temps in Fertility Friend, it says I Od on CD 16! I hope that is not right because DH and I stopped ing on the evening of the 13th...I was just exausted from work and needed some rest. Depending on the timing, quality of sperm, and CM, the swimmers may have all been down for the count by the time the egg showed up on CD 16 . I am so angry with myself for not providing some 'extra insurancee this month.' If I don't get my I will kick myself!

On another note, yesterday I had lots of pinching in my abdomen. I also had a few twinges in my pubic area. Now I am starting to wonder if all of those feelings were related to O and not early pregnancy. I am so confused right now. I don't know what DPO I am. I'm ?DPO. Do they have a ticker for that?

User Image

11 years ago

Holly I have read the spermies can live for 5-7 days!! Maybe they were there and waiting!!!

I have about gone crazy ladies. Last month I O'd 5 days later than I though. However this month being the 2nd month I have charted I was able to start from cd1 and both FF and CTP placed O on cd14. WELL. I am on cd29 with an average of 26 day cycles and still no AF or BFP. I'm not sure what is going on. I REALLY want another baby. I had no idea it would be so hard and I feel like I have put all my eggs in one basket. Sorry for being emotional. Exhaustion does that to me!

Oh my BFF told me she is pregnant :) She has been battling cervical cancer and has suffered a few miscarriages but her oncologist is hopeful for this pregnancy. She will be having surgery in 2 weeks to remove the cancer (Tumor shrank and made surgery possible) and she will be in remission!! Very happy for her!

User Image

11 years ago

Have been running to the bathroom every 30 minutes to check for AF! Decided to check my cervix. VERY high and closed. Got a huge GLOB of cm. weird weird cycle. NEVER get that.

User Image

11 years ago

AF is officially 3 days late. Tested negative with a FRER this morning. I'm confused. AF is nowhere to be found. help me out ladies....input?

11 years ago

Wondering we are in the same boat!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

kcordell-I'm going crazy....I'm not ttc but if we have a baby it will be a blessing. I don't know what else to do

11 years ago

I hope we are both pregnant :) the 2ww is bad enough but when AF decides to do this it is pure torture!! I have had an 11day luteal phase the last 2 months and I am now on 15dpo. Bloated, mild cramps and pressure in my lower abdomen, backache, and EXHAUSTED. However, I have had 3 kids here 2 and uder for the weekend so not sure if the backache and exhaustion is from that. Also I have been eating my weight in food. Hubby noticed the other day. I'm pretty small. 102lbs and have been eating more than him. I have decided not to test until Thursday. That will be an official week late and that is when I got my BFP with DS. Plus we're going away for the weekend.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo