Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6361 - 6370 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,
sorry havent been on for a few days..
Firstly AAAAWWWWWWW cute kitty waiting. Dont feel guilty he needs you.
and what is the xoxmandy thing

10 years ago

@mandy67- If you scroll back a couple posts you'll see another mental patient called xomandyxocheyxo. She was on here a year ago and popped into say hello. We've had a lot of Mandys on here lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh...googling IUIs etc got my mind moving and I remembered something else Parints said...

One- she's decreasing my clomid dose back to 100 which has been apprehensive. Two- She said my thyroid seems a little low, normal but low. So I have to have my thyroid retested to make sure I dont need thyroid medication too. And depending on my lining, she may give estradiol as well! Man...I'm so tired of taking pills. I feel like a 70 year old heart patient ! I'm really praying that this first IUI works...I'm already exhausted thinking about it! It would be awesome though if I got my bfp before needing the iui.

If you cant tell...I'm a little on the moody side today , I'm sorry. I had to work yesterday from 5am to 7pm, then go the bank, pick up dh, go to his parents for dinner, come home at almost 10, get lunches packed, shower and get into bed by 11:30. Then I was up at 5am this morning, I'm exhausted, no idea what time I'll be home and then I have to get home...make a meatloaf and hopefully relax. On top of that, tomorrow, I have to do some more tax stuff, take kitty to his first vet appt (which I'm worried about cause he has to be tested for feline leukemia since he was outside for over a month) then hopefully I can enjoy my valentine's day, which dh has planned nothing nor has he made reservations anywhere (he has never remembered to make reservations the entire time we've known eachother), meaning I'll have to cook probably. I'm thinking about just getting tickets to the Lego movie and getting mexican. So much for a romantic sushi dinner with crotchless panties.

Sorry a little confused, ah guess it doesnt matter I'm not sure who you are talkimg about that you are mm pt happy with.

10 years ago

What's mm pt?

Hello all!
Tara - new kitty is soooo pretty! Awww, what a lovely addition to your home! I had to laugh when you were writing about having your vagina be a welcome environment. :) With as much attention as we women ttc pay to our vag, it should be top notch!!!
Yay, I agree mixed children are so beautiful! African american and korean would make beautiful little babies! I always say asian babies look like little baby dolls! I can't wait to see my babies. :)
BabyMagic - keep up with the temping. There will be variables that happen but over time you should see a pattern. Taking it at the same time every morning helps. I had an app that would have an alarm go off at the same time every morning that reminded me to log in my temp. It was called ovuview.
BTW - I've was out of commision yesterday because I was in pain from a toothache and ended up getting a root canal! 6 mo preggers in the dentist chair is not fun! But I am glad they were able to work on me and now I am much better!

User Image

10 years ago

Oh, and also about V-day. Tara - maybe still utilize crotchless panties! Lol! I actually ordered maternity lingerie at the beginning of this week on line. Paid an extra $20 for expedited shipping so they will get here on time! It'll be worth it! I told my husband I would cook him steaks. I hope I am not super exhausted after work! We did have some superb sex on Monday. I stayed home from work and was feeling super frisky even though my back was sore. It was superb sex comparing to the sex we've had recently, lol. I'll take what I can get!!! Can't wait till my lingerie arrives! Hopefully today!
Hope you all have an amazing Valentines Day too! Get on that baby making!! Whoo-hoo!

User Image

10 years ago

@kristi- glad you got some good nookie! Dh and I havent canoodled since sunday. They want us to bd EOD so we were going to on tuesday but we decided to wait til wednesday so we could make love on V-day. But I felt sick I was so tired so here we are thursday and my cat is the only one not being petted in the house...know what I'm saying?!
I'm so sorry about the root canal. My friend from Texas is having her babies in 2 weeks and about a month ago she got a horrible jaw infection. She had to wind up having a tooth pulled. I'm so glad you feel better!

WOW....rereading those first few sentences made me realize how many synonyms I have for sex!

Hahahaha jusr read what I wrote. Sorry meant to be not happy with

10 years ago

Mandy she had a link that was for a lady that posted a test and talked about how she took the morning after pill and didn't want to be pregnant again since she already had 3 kids. Which to me is very insensitive to post on a site where women are ttc. Xomandy was agreeing at how ridiculous it was.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo