Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3601 - 3610 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

jacquia

Tara I'm glad everything went well today Hun won't be long till that bfp xx

User Image

11 years ago

Woohoo! My cervix is starting to soften and my cm is turning watery! 4 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks everyone, I will post pics of the positive tests. Looks like I'm about 4 1/2 weeks along, if I did the math correctly

@Kysha2013- I tested at 15DPO, the morning of when AF was due. Didn't test prior because I didn't want to be disappointed with a negative, so I managed to hold off. As for mucous, it has been egg white in consistency, but there hasn't been much. Cervix? I have no idea, I honestly haven't been checking it! Hope that helps :)

@waitingonymymiracle- Your ultrasound experience sounds pretty amazing :)

*Baby Dust everyone*

11 years ago

@waiting my doctor is upset that I am missing my ultra sound this week. Oh well, this trip has to happen. Reading your ultrasound experience just made me realize how BAD my IVF experience was...when I went for my ultrasound(s) (had one everyday) no one showed me anything. After my ultrasound they said increase dosage them decrease dosage. Blah blah blah. I had no idea what the heck was going on. lol...but sounds awesome. We'll get them Dem' Babies soon! Have you been using OPK's? Mine are still doing that dark line but not positive thing. My last dose of clomid was last Thursday night. ???

@mem welcome back! And welcome new Partner In Crime! Even though he claim infertile! Hmmmph doesn't be know that we believe in miracles.

@kysha lmao...you went rapid fire with the questions!! cracked me up. But all good questions. You are almost to test date. I admire your strength and not testing. I didn't buy any test or Internet cheapies because if I have them, then I will surely cheat and test. So when are you testing?

AFM: boarding a plane to Dallas,TX. DH is staying here. OPK last night was dark again but still no positive. BD'd anyway in case I Errantly O while away from DH and his supply of swimmers. This has been the most confusing round of TTC for me but I am trying not to stress just letting go and letting God.

11 years ago

Hahaha @waiting! Yeah I interviewed him LOL!!! No he's a good friend of mine.

11 years ago

@Waiting, Glad to hear your ultrasound went well!!!! Now come on follicles, get to maturing so we can get some more babies!!!!
**Pep Talk** :-)

@Mem, hahahahahahahahaha on the "friend"! Glad you got one and even more glad you handled your business the other one!
Infertile huh? Hmmmmm we shall see!

@pisces, have a safe trip honey!

@jacquia,

11 years ago

really great to see another BFP in here! Jacquia!!!

Waiting - how is this cycle treating you? You are finished with the Clomid for this cycle right? Is there anything else you are doing right now while waiting to O like raspberry leaf tea or anything?

Mandy - he WAS a friend of mine i should say!!! I crack myself up sometimes. It's really bad but who needs a guy around permanently anyway? lol

I missed all of you ladies!!!

11 years ago

@everyone I just landed in Dallas..had to go pee and what the heck, take an OPK and it's positive. As I walking, I have cramping in the ovaries. It's Wednesday, I'm not home til Saturday. I did BD last night ???? Wowzers, this would happen to me. I don't know if I am going to be in this month. It's positive today so I should O within what 24-48hrs? (I forget) shaking my head. I knew this was going to happen.

11 years ago

If you BDed last night then you will be fine!!! They say the 2 day leading to ovulation is the best. I always ovulate the day after my first +OPK.

@Mem, I think you and I would be BESTIES if given the chance!!! Our views are the same :-) Love it!

11 years ago

@memphrika- Ever think of just going to a sperm bank? This cycle is going good so far. I'm just kinda going with the flow. I'm on cd 17 today and finished taking my clomid 8 days ago. I'm taking dexamethasone (steroid) now to boost my chances. Except it lowers my immunity and lucky me gets to babysit my nephew tomorrow and everyone in the household has a cold! So I'm praying I dont get sick! So right now, I'm on the steroids, prenatals, metformin and using opks, softcups and preseed. Then I'll ovulate probably on sunday. I'd use the teas etc but they can cause adverse effects if used with clomid.

@pisces- WOOHOO! You timed that perfectly and didnt even know it!! Awesome job on catching your surge too. I'm sure those spermies are in the perfect place to get that egg when it drops. Are you temping in Dallas? I bet tomorrow you'll have a temp spike. I always get mine the morning after I get a positive opk...almost 12 hours. Just a heads up...you'll usually always ovulate the same day on clomid. So if you have to do it again next cycle, guess that 6 days after you're last dose will be OV time. oh....and yes, I'm holding my pee right now for an opk LOL

@xomandy- thanks for the follicle pep talk . I'm going to start calling you cheer bear LOL!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo