Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5781 - 5790 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Ladies,
Thank you so much for the support. I feel like I have no one to talk to about all this... I just wish I knew someone who'd been through it who could talk me through it... And everywhere I look there are pregnant women, people announcing pregnancies, birth announcements, babies... :'-(

We have a call in to the Repo drs office... I think (not entirely sure) that from here we go to *hopefully* needle aspirating for viable sperm either from the vas deferens or or directly from the epididymis and then egg harvesting (*shudder*) and ICSI IVF. <sigh>... I can't even imagine how much all this is going to cost...

My poor fiancee is pretty bereft... He's very much a man's man, and I can only imagine that this must feel pretty emasculating :-( But he's hanging in there... And I think we're ready for the next step. Whatever that might be.

Tara - Unfortunately, I've been where you are... I'm not sure what Romeo's diagnosis is, but my Dyna had intestinal cancer. We fought it for almost 3 years, through 3 surgeries... She passed away 10 days after the 3rd surgery... The rule that I always go by and advise others to use is to make a list of his 3 most favorite things... Whether it's playing, eating, cuddling, bird watching, etc... When 2 of those 3 things no longer hold his favor, it's time. It's a very, very personal decision whether to let them go naturally or to assist in easing their suffering... But when he's ready, you'll know. He'll find a way to tell you. *Hugs* to you and little Romeo!

Athena - Hopefully it's implantation cramping!! FXd!

Holly - Hang in there and keep that hope alive! I'm sure it'll happen for you!

10 years ago

@mrsc- it was intestinal cancer.

Woke up this morning and my little rome rome came to visit me. He drank from the sink and lounged on the bathroom floor. I looked in his eyes and could tell he didnt feel good. I brought him in the living room and curled up in the floor with him. He got up and walked a few steps and squatted. He pooped on the carpet and that was my sign that it was time. Called dh and we took him to the vet.
The day I got him as a kitten, i almost put him back in the cage to hold his brother. He quickly reached up and licked me and I knew he was the one. He hasnt licked me in weeks. But today before he passed, he reached up and licked me one last time. As the dr injected the serum, I sang to him the song I used to sing to him as a kitten..."I know a cat who's one foot tall, he's got long red fur and that aint all, he's got a cold wet nose and big brown eyes and long long whiskers that make me cry". And he was gone. Been at my mom's all day crying on her couch. Please pray for me girls. I feel broken.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Doing better today. I have my moments but I'm hanging in there.
On a different note...my nipples are killing me.

Good news!....my sister got her period!!!!!

Oh Tara im so sorry. time heals.

I have lost track this month but today is cd28 and i didnt start, ill test in the morning. My bra feels like sand paper on my nipples, bbs are a size bigger and craving garlic. How weird!!! for everyone

10 years ago

Tara - I finally took the time to catch up on here & read about Romeo. I'm so very sorry. I hope you get the best news this cycle to help buoy your spirits. I'm thinking about you.

Athena - hope this is it!

Holly - sorry about AF.

Enbutler - sorry about your breakup.

Praying - fingers x'd.

Mrscarper - I wish the best for you and your husband-to-be and feel badly that you received such difficult news so close to your wedding.

10 years ago

Hey ladies it's been a couple of days, I'm having sharp sharp pains in my uterine area. Dh says well it hurts when something latches on to your insides. I love his positivity but I keep telling him not to get his hopes up.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- I'm 6dpo and my boobs and nips are very sensitive. Dh is convinced I'm pregnant. I need something to occupy my mind right now so I've started poas. Lol! Negative but I'm hopeful.

Anything praying???

No , but its a cheapie from dollar tree, and if i am having a 34 day cycle like last month then it wouldnt read it yet cuz i guess im on day 30 so four more days to go
No sign of yet. I am also still hopefully. My boobs ate almost twice their normal size dh is living it

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo