Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9041 - 9050 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Two in less than a week?? How exciting!!

And even though it's only 9 DPO, this was my test from today.

User Image

Stark white just like normal. Losing hope quickly. I know it's still early, but I just can't bring myself to stay positive. This month is the 2 year mark since we started TTC for baby #2. I'm starting to think adoption is going to be our only hope at giving John a sibling. I'm totally OK with adoption; hell, I was adopted myself, and DH and I are already wanting to expand our family by opening our home - I had just wanted to experience ONE more pregnancy. I'm SOOO feeling like it's just never gonna happen again for me.

Linda

8 years ago

Frsty I hope you get your in the next few days. It can take 12days to attach to lining. Its hard to stay positive when you get a don't loose hope

8 years ago

2Frsty - my fingers are crossed for you!

Afm, still no bfp & waiting for AF to show, so I can move forward.

8 years ago

Hi Ladies!
I hope everyone had a good and safe New Year's, sometimes the holidays are more tiring for me than enjoyable what with all the families wanting to come visit. But, everyone has now gone home, and things are settling down....

For now my is still there, I'm so terrified that something will go wrong and that my wish for a miracle will be gone. I haven't allowed myself to get excited yet, but I've taken 3 FRERs (I can't help myself) and they've all been good so far. I've prayed for a baby for years, so there is always the fear in the back of my mind that something will go wrong. It's hard to stay positive all the time, but I'm trying my best. I think I may have had some implantation bleeding earlier today, I read that it can take a few days to come.... it was very faint and very little, but it freaked me out so bad because I thought it was AF coming and I started crying. My poor DH had no idea what was going on, poor man, I don't think he knows what to do with me sometimes.

To get caught up, thank you for all the congrats. It's comforting to know that I'm not imaging the lines on the test lol.
Congrats Athena on your ! That is wonderful news.
Welcome forever, I wish you all the luck on getting your !
Frsty, don't lose hope. I'm praying that you get good news in the next few days.
Phat, sorry to hear about the , but I wish you all the and I can.

Happy New Year everyone! May 2016 bring blessings to everyone.

8 years ago

Phat - You and I are in the same boat, my friend. This morning's test (11 DPO) was yet another stark white I was so disgusted that I didn't even bother snapping a picture of it. The soreness of my boobs is fading fast, so I know is on her way. Oh well. How goes it with you?

Linda

8 years ago

2Frsty - I'm so sorry. I know that feeling of disgust very well. I decided to keep up my progesterone in hopes of a miracle after my husband's grandmother passed away this weekend. No BFP, no AF, no miracle. RE's office said it's ok to stop prog now & will start Provera if AF doesn't show by cd35. I'm waiting to hear back from the nurse to see if they want me to have an ultrasound to check for cysts before starting my next cycle also. I'll let y'all know.

Anyone else have uodates?

8 years ago

phat - Jeez honey, I'm sorry. It's such an awful feeling to put so much hope into the "miracle basket" that it almost wrenches your heart out when said miracle falls through.

I similarly put my eggs in the same basket, although a different kind. Not only did I ovulate the day before Christmas Eve (was hoping for a Christmas miracle), but December was the month I conceived DS 3 years ago. Here I sit on 12 DPO and as of yesterday, still no BFP. Boobs almost back to normal, and I'm super b!tchy - all signs that the witch is on her way. I guess what's worse is that I got the results of my P4 from 7 DPO and my progesterone level was at 16.8 on a non-medicated cycle. So I definitely O'd this cycle. I go back to the RE tomorrow afternoon to find out where we go from here. I'm about 100% sure that he's going to order a semen analysis on DH and I've already told him that considering all of the invasive tests that I'VE endured, the LEAST he could do was do his thang in a cup. He's done 2 in the past and they were like pulling teeth every single time. I put my foot down. I'm tired of d!cking around with this. I'll be 34 this October, and oh BTW -- just got word today that his new unit is slotted to go to Afghanistan for 9 months in June/July time frame! Those who've been around for several months know that he JUST got home from a 9 month deployment to Korea this past June! I know this is all part of Army life, but how in the hell do they expect couples to overcome infertility when they're constantly deploying the Daddy?! I'm sorry, I've just been really feeling down about this whole process. I'm honestly thinking (I can't believe I'm even going to say this) that if we don't get pregnant before he leaves for Afghanistan this summer, we should probably throw in the towel altogether. He'll be back around April-ish of 2017, and I'll turn 35 that year in October. I don't have to tell y'all what the dreaded 35 means in regards to TTC - we're already 10x more likely to have another autistic child than a normal couple, and I'm just not sure I want to add the risks posed by advanced maternal age to the mixing pot. Am I the only one who thinks like that? Am I just overreacting because I'm hormonal and pissy? I can hear my biological pounding away in my ears, and it's beating to the rhythm of Army cadences ...

Linda

8 years ago

2Frsty - let's hope you don't have to wait, so you won't have to agonize. For me, having a child over 35 was worse just because I was treated so differently.

My RE will do a baseline scan by cd3, and then they expect to prescribe Femara, Estradiol, do another scan between cd11-13, decide when to trigger & do an IUI. Still waiting for AF - cd34.

8 years ago

I got my genetic testing results. I am a carrier for Factor V Leiden, I have hemochromatosis, and I have MTHFR mutation. I'm waiting for the genetic counselor from Counsyl to call, so I can find out which mutations I have and decide how to move forward.

8 years ago

phat - What does all that mean??

Linda

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo