Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9941 - 9950 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara,

I so hope the family can be as excited as we all are for you. This is amazing for you and you're amazing! Please let us know when you have your video uploaded, i'd love to watch!

6 years ago

It's finally out there!!!!!!
I asked everyone to come into the living room and I said, "Jesus, give me strength to tell my family this." Eric held my hand and I immediately began to cry. I said, "I know you have been wondering why we dont have kids yet...and today, we're going to tell you why we dont. This is very tough for me since I'm already losing it so I made a video to explain everything." My mom was already panicking that something was seriously wrong and my mother in law grabbed and hugged me. She said, "i know baby, I've been there."
Everyone just stood around watching the video and I cried through it quietly. Made me cry more hearing sniffling around me. My dad had a really hard time watching it. At the "to be continued" everyone was silent. The NOW popped up and you could hear them gasp. When it ended, my mother in law said, "you're really having a baby???!!!" I stood up and said, "well now I can take this big hoodie off!" When my dad saw my bump, he screamed like a girl! No one had any idea! My mom grabbed me crying. As we cried together, my mother in law grabbed eric and literally WAILED!!!! She's not a crier but she lost it. Not one woman in the house had any eye makeup on after that. But no one was upset. Everyone understood and my parents said they couldnt be prouder of us and how we handled everything and we leaned on God at every turn.
Then I had to make lunch but I was so shaky and with everything going on, a 20 minute meal of sliders took me almost 2 hours to make lol. My mom and sister randomly cried throughout the day. Lots of questions, hugs and catching up. But it went better than I could have imagined. Yesterday feels like a dream...but I good one.
So without further ado.....our video!!!!
Since they wont let me post links here...do this...

Go to youtube and in the search bar type "tarricreech"
One video should pop up, saying "Our Infertility Journey".
I'm the blonde, of course lol, and giving 2 thumbs up. My dh (Eric) has a short beard.
It's an 18 minute video so pop some popcorn lol. Love you guys!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

6 years ago • Post starter

I'm crying and I haven't even watched it yet!
I'm so excited for you and I am so very glad it went so well!

Congrats honey!! I can not wait to meet this baby!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

I was able to post the link to my countdown page for easier access :)

Aww Tara that's so freaking awesome! I'm so glad that it went well and I'm so proud of you!

6 years ago

Goodnight ladies, I just had to come on here to wish tara the biggest congratulations on her pregnancy. I joined this sight since 2012 and always followed this thread. This however, is the second time I am posting. My first post was to wish waitingonmymiricle congratulations on her pregnancy with twins now five years later I am posting again to wish you and you husband the most heartfelt congratulations. God has always been on your side, he loves you so much and I join with you, in praising him for all the things he has done. My prayer for you is that Jesus cover you, your husband and this truly miracle baby under the shadow of his wings. What a powerful testimony you have of the majesty of God. Again I wish you heartfelt congratulations and the healthiest happiest pregnancy, delivery and baby. I know you'll be a great mom!!! God's blessings always!!!

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

Thought i would check in. I finally got on medicaid and had my first appointment set up for my pregnancy confirmation then got a call that the office doesn't accept the program that i'm currently in and i can either switch the program, which could take another 2 weeks or find a new doctor. As much as i loved that group of doctors because they were so awesome with my pregnancy and delivery of my daughter, but i don't want to wait longer for my first appointment. Based on my LMP, i'm already about 11 weeks so i'm in the process of looking for a new doc. I think i may have found one, but i need to call in the morning to see if they accept the plan i'm on. Wish me luck.

6 years ago

Tara,
How are you doing?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

Howdy!

I'm new to posting here but I've been reading this thread since 2013 and I have read every single post! I've laughed and cried, celebrated successes, and wept over the disappointments and losses. I never felt like posting anything because I didn't feel I was in the same category as everyone else as I wasn't really TTC (but still desperately wanted more children).

But, I came to this forum after suffering my first miscarriage (3 to date) and it somehow helped enormously to know that I was not alone in my sufferings.

However, I'm not here to post about myself. I've been anxiously waiting to know how waitingonmymiracle is doing and I just couldn't stand it any longer, so I'm posting to ask! Has anyone heard anything?

6 years ago

HI Unconventional Mama! I'm so happy you popped in to say hello!!!!! BIG HUGS!!!!. I LOVE hearing from readers .
First off, I am so sorry to hear about your angel babies. I'm glad the forum helped you feel like you werent alone. I dont know how I wouldnt have gotten through the past almost 6 years without God and all of these ladies. If you need to talk at all, you can message me privately anytime and I'm also on facebook.

Hello to simply beautiful! You are so sweet!!

Baby and I are doing great...20 weeks!!! Half way there! And we found out...IT'S A GIRL!!! She's daddy's little ninja. I felt my first kick on tuesday! Had 3 in a row below my belly button. I totally freaked out and started screaming in excitement. It makes it so much more real. I've still been in almost disbelief that I have a little baby inside of me. But now that I'm feeling her kick me, it's like, "Holy crap there's a tiny human in me!"
The anatomy scans came back normal. She always has her hands in her face so the u/s tech had difficulty getting a front view of her face.
The only issue I've been having is my cervical length. Over the past month, I went from 4.6 to 3.6 to 3.5 to 3.1cm. Any lower and I'll need a cerclage. I'm rechecked weekly and wednesday, I relengthened to 3.3cm. The past week they had had me on an ibuprofen regimen to calm my uterus (2 days on, 1 day off) and upped my progesterone to twice a day. I also cancelled a couple cake orders I had and rested more. I tell you what...thanksgiving is not easy to prepare while sitting down! But they will monitor me weekly in case they need to stitch me shut. Not going to lie, I was completely freaked out last week over it. I had random panic attacks and dh had to calm me down. I'm better now.
I'm sorry I havent updated in a while. My sister herniated a disc in her back the week after we announced we were pregnant. She could barely move without screaming bloody murder. Her pain management doctor gave her the runaround so I forced her to go back to her orthopedic surgeon. So 2 weeks ago she had back surgery to repair the area. She has a 5 lb weight limit and cant care for her 5 or 1 year old. So needless to say, I've basically been living with her since late october to help out. I only come home to eat dinner and sleep. To top it off, her husband decided not to quit his extra seasonal job so he works all week and weekends until Christmas. Thank goodness my husband comes in the evenings and on weekends to help me. Between my sister, her husband and 2 kids...I feel like I'm caring for 4 kids! I'm only able to update today because her sister in law is helping to give me a 2 day break. This week has been exceptionally rough cause my niece, nephew and BIL are sick with cold viruses and littlest one had a 103F fever the other day. I've spent the whole week with a mask on and bathing in hand santizer!!!! Oh how I would love a weekend off with hubby to just be in my own house and enjoy my christmas decorations (which we put up 3 weeks ago cause it was the only time off we had to do it).
Did I mention we're still down to one car? Yep, dh's car has been sitting in the garage since June. Found out it's fixable but not worth it and with baby girl on the way, we need a new one...hopefully a minivan. However, I'm watching my niece and nephew almost 7 days a week without pay with her being out of work til christmas, even though with short term disability checks and her husband's extra job, they are making more now than they did before. So why am I not getting paid again? Sorry for the rant! It's been a crazy couple of months. I need a vacay...but I need a new vehicle more lol! Gotta run and empty my bladder really quick but I'll post a few pictures when I get back :)! Love you ladies!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo