Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7051 - 7060 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Dropping in to say HI to everyone. I've been following the post but felt totally lost with most of the topics.

staggart... Sorry to hear.....Sending warm wishes your way.

Congrats Memphrika on your Baby Boy!!

Tara, I hope the twins are doing okay.

Athena, I don't think I can wait until 18 weeks...I'm anxious about it already, lol. We're planning to have a gender announcement party and find out with everyone else....DH isn't on board 100% with that idea yet...lol

Good Luck Holly, Hope you get your BFP.

Vtech...Good luck this cycle.

User Image

10 years ago

Uh...baby magic....you really are lost in the conversation. I miscarried at 4 weeks 4 days. I'm waiting on genetic testing results. Just ask if you feel lost hun.

@otowns- Welcome deary!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you babymagic!

User Image

10 years ago

Tara she may have been talking about the twins who were almost born early

10 years ago

Oop! ROFL! Thanks Memph...I forgot about that! LOL... They are good, still in utero. She's on steroids to get their lungs to develop quicker and hopefully be on bedrest another few weeks at least. They basically ran out of room to grow. ....Sorry baby magic...I feel like a dip!

Hi there! Tara how far along is she? Hope they stick it out a bit longer! Hope everyone is doing great! I've got 9 more days!!! So ready! Got my mani pedi and brows waxed today so I'm ready to go into the hospital!!! Lol!
My last dr apt is tomorrow! Yay!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Memphrika, lol... I was talking about the twins..

Tara, you're hilarious, BOL. But I'm glad that she and the babies are still okay and hanging in there.

When I said I was lost, I was talking about all the medical lingo you ladies were discussing. I'm glad everyone is doing great and starting to heal.

Kris, you sure are ready hun. It was a great idea to get all of that taken care of. You can't be looking too much of a mess after the birth, lol. Sounds like you're a bit of a diva like me. LOL... Sending lots of positive energy for an awesome delivery.

User Image

10 years ago

@kristi- YEA! Home stretch! I'm so excited for you! We cant wait for updates :)
She's in her 30th week. How many weeks are you total?

Called the doctor today. Was supposed to get results on Monday but it's now friday so I gave in and called. They still dont have them but are calling labcorp to see what's up. Hoping to get a call back today. I dont plan to make any decisions today and I dont want to argue with the dr about IVF. I just want the test results so I can study them.
I've got a busy weekend. I've been nonstop this week with my nephew and jamberry stuff and tonight dh and I have to watch my nephew from 6-10:30 cause my BIL is in a musical. Then tomorrow dh is dragging me to a Crossfit competition from 8-12 and we have to go to my BIL musical from 2-5. Then dinner at our fav mexican restaurant. Then church sunday and thank the lord...next week I only watch my nephew monday and thursday LOL.

Can I just say....How in the heck is it already MAY!!!!!!????

I will be 37wks tomorrow! Next Saturday is when I deliver and I will be 38wks! I can't wait! Dr appt went great, everyone is doing well. Checked to see if I'm dilated and I'm closed up tight! Babies r all snuggly in there!
Baby magic, I am a little bit of a princess, just meaning I like to take care of myself when I can and pregnant definitely calls for that!! It feels good to be able to take that time for myself because soon it won't be a possibility! Lol!
Tara, i hope u do hear back soon. I hate waiting patience is definitely not my virtue!
Xoxoxo to all u ladies! I will keep u all posted!

User Image

10 years ago

Kris, I totally understand. You totally deserve it anyway.

Tara, hope you get your results back soon...

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo