Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2211 - 2220 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

im so confussed im deffo weeing alot more and bad headaches too but i have problems with both anyways
with the weeing its never been this bad in 10yrs thats why im like and with the headaches they are controled with meds and have been for 2yrs so again im like

i have to eat ever few hrs as just feeling so hungry and if i dont eat i feel sick and dizzy and as of today i keep crying over the most sillyest of things

im driving myself mad thinking of so many things . im trying my hardest not to get my hope up as have been broken hearted too many times but i cant help it

User Image

11 years ago

@phatgurl, thanks. i appreciate that.

@lammy, i'm sorry you're confused! Try not to read too much into it. When do you test?

11 years ago

had some bad news a friend has passed away im so emotional right now

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. I will keep you in my prayers!

User Image

11 years ago

Ladies, I took a FRER this morning and can see a faint line. This isn't the best photo, but take a look.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test85104

I will try to take a photo with my camera later. Gotta get back to work.

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy you sound just like me right now. Constantly having to eat and weeing a bit more than usual. I'm not familiar with that brand but I definitely see a 2nd line on your test. I hate that confused feeling so I hope you get some assurance soon. Also I am terribly sorry about your friend who passed. That is dreadful news and I am sending you a hug! I hope your weekend is better!

Holly I see something! FX for a beginning of a BFP!

Tara your post made me laugh! I love the song to go with it. I hate that your temp has dropped but I am also very happy that the clomid worked so well!!! Add some preseed with that and I just KNOW you will get that BFP!! October is a good month :) My birthday month! Plus you get to get the teeny tiny halloween costumes!!

User Image

11 years ago

grrrrrrrr blood test are back but they wont tell me over the phone i have to ring on monday to talk to doc

User Image

11 years ago

I'm sorry you have to wait Lammy. FXD for you!

@HKellerman...I'm glad I am not the only one seeing things!

AFM - Good news...took a Rite Aid EPT (blue dye test) and saw a very faint line. Also took another IC (10miu) and can see a faint line, but what really got me excited is the wondfo. I found one in my HPT arsenal (didn't even know I had it) and it has a faint line too! When I used them in the past, I didn't get much on them...started to think they didn't work LOL. I will try and post a photo of it later. I'm 95% certain that I'm pregnant...now let's hope it sticks. I need a solid BFP so my doctor can run some tests, so I don't want to go there today with my squinter s.

User Image

11 years ago

HOLLY!!! That is awesome news!!! Never gotten a HINT of a line on wondfo!! Didn't use them this cycle so I am seriously pulling for you!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy I'm so sorry about your friend.

Holly and Lammy I hope you get your bfp's.

Afm, yesterday I had a teensy bit of spotting, followed by some type cramping. If I am right and oved on Sunday then I am 5 dpo. I have read that it is possible to ov early. So and good luck to everyone.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo