Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3071 - 3080 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@soarys- We'll miss you honey!

@pisces- Good game plan. Hoping your mom is right.

Cant believe it's been a week already. Trying not to think of reasons it happened, but I cant help it. Feel like it's just going to keep happening . But despite how I feel I need to remain positive and faithful.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waitung she swears that how she ended up pregnant with me..after miscarriage. I told her the other baby wasn't going to be as perfect as me ....lol...Everything is going to be ok. Keep moving forward !

@xoxo girl these symptoms will have you bonkers for sure. I wasted a whole lot of cash, time, and hope if I just would have been more patient. But it's so hard when you're this close. 11dpo ...lol..waiting.

11 years ago

Thinking about asking for Metformin when I talk to the new dr thursday. Been reading a lot on metformin helping those whose insulin/blood sugar is fine. It lowers testosterone and normalizes LH/FSH. It also decreases risk of m/c of a PCOSer from 45% to 11%. Granted I'm not sure if the PCOS is what caused it but it couldnt hurt to try it.

I'm sorry if I'm annoying you ladies talking about this...I think dh gets tired of hearing me talk about it (even though he denies it).

Now fatigue has kicked In I can bearly keep my eyes open I'm going back for another nap

User Image

11 years ago

Good read for ladies with PCOS...this gave me hope...
http://voices.yahoo.com/how-overcame-pcos-miscarriage-4090423.html?cat=70

@lammy-

Hi everyone! I have been off the grid for a little over a week. Had to go out of town for work and haven't had time to post. I have everyone in my thoughts and prayers and hope we get some BFPs soon!

@Waiting...I am so sorry to hear about your loss. We were all pulling for you. After my latest miscarriage, I have been telling myself that God is preparing me for something awesome! I will have a testimony when it is all said and done and holding my little one in my arms.

AFM - when I last posted, I thought I was pregnant again just after my MC, but I was wrong. A couple of you thought I was actually ovulating and now I must concur. I have been temping also and my temps have been pretty high. A couple of days before my temp spiked, I had thick jelly-like EWCM. It had a bit of brown in it. I think I ovulated 8 or 9 days ago.

Also, I have been experiencing some strange symptoms the last few days. Also, after a week of negative tests (even FRERs), I got a faint positive yesterday on a First Step test. Took one today that was a little darker, but still a squinter (you know the kind only you can see...asked DH if he could see it and he said NO). I'm also overwhelmed with fatique, so I am 90% certain that I am pregnant (also had a beta test today). If I am pregnant, I hope this one sticks because everything I am reading about women over 40 having old eggs is bringing me down! Especially since I would like to have two kids and turn 42 this summer!

I also went for a thyroid scan today because some time ago, I had a body scan at a health fair and was told I have nodes on my thyroild. All of my thyroid blood tests came back fine, but I insisted on the scan to be sure. I should get my results later this week, but I hope all is well there too!

User Image

11 years ago

@holly- Thank you so much honey! I've been thinking of you this whole week. Glad to hear your temps showed you OV'd! Even more glad to hear you got a squinter . Cant wait to hear your beta results tomorrow! Praying your thyroid scans are clear!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test111369

take a look, cant tell if i see something in RL or not....use the tools. 8 dpo. Feel like I am gaining weight, but I stopped running, and eating the same....or worse lol. Dh says i look great and was to skinny, my pants feel tight, boobs hurt yesterday but i kept poking!

11 years ago

U know things are not right when people notice and tell u .
My mum was like wow your face is all greasy and spotty and dh said to me are u tired I was like yh y he said u look really tired . I did I test but of course but I know its too early so will test again in a few days .

Dh keeps saying us 3 or night u 2 . I keep telling him don't get ur hopes up he said but I know u are preg . I just don't want to disappoint him if comes

User Image

11 years ago

@Lammy, I can relate completely! My poor husband got his hopes up in January cause I had EVERY single symptom there was and then the witch came. He actually shed a few tears :-( I was so sad, I felt like I let him down. I know damn well he wasn't thinking that but that was still how I felt. Last month we both just pretty my ignored the TWW and didn't discuss it until I knew I for sure I wasn't then we discussed what we would do different this cycle :-)
Good luck Honey

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo