Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6721 - 6730 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Having menstrual-like cramps this evening no matter what position I'm in. Guess that's a good thing
I also have heartburn/funny feeling in my tummy.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I don't know about any of the rules on sex, all I know is that they were pretty nasty, enough to need a liner, and I was to use them three times a day. Didn't want to have sex while using them. I actually found that using them in the-cough-"back door", so to speak ,was a lot cleaner, but I still didn't want sex, lol!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Cramps can definitely be a good thing. Try drinking some water to make sure you are hydrated.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Tara - I love seeing anyone test a 1/4 as often as I do! Hope your neck feels better really soon.

I have had 1 or 2 other 23 day cycles since I joined on here.

Athena - cute bump! I threw up blood one night after eating a fried seafood plate when I was 7 or 8 mos preg with #2.

10 years ago

Morning ladies! Parints emailed me my P4 results this morning. They like to see them between 12-15. Mine were 14.8. So she said that it looks good and she's happy with it (still possible I OV'd both follicles). However because this number can fluctuate and because of my history...she is putting me on the progesterone supplements. If I'm pregnant, then I'll continue them throughout the 1st trimester. I'm waiting to hear back on frequency (1 or 2xday).
So...hello creamy vagina! lol.

My nipples are starting get sore this morning and I'm smelling everything. I tested again to see that negative result and the wondfo looked darker, more like it did a couple days ago. I dipped another cheapy I had and it had a pink line too. I know this very well could be the trigger still hanging around at 10dpt so I'm not paying much attention to it, unless it gets darker.

@phat- glad I make you proud dear!

@lisserb- I mostly drink water or milk (not a soda person). I've increased my water more the past couple weeks to help out :)
I wouldnt mind putting them in my anus...yes I said ANUS! LOL! But it'd be my luck that 2 minutes after inserting it....I'd have go!

Ok so it's once a day before bed!
And she said she has seen twin pregnancies come from my progesterone level...FINGERS CROSSED!

Bottom 2 are this morning.
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/212FA781-47B6-4F9A-9269-5AAED5ED84FE_zpssquuxza7.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Just watch..I'll be the one to have the trigger all the tww...

Menstrual-like cramps are kicking in again . I dont have cramps til the day after my period starts so I'm guessing this is still good....I feel like I should have a tampon in .

I'm hoping the lines start getting noticeably darker now. :)

10 years ago

I'll update tomorrow :)

Right now I just want to puke up my dinner. Lol. Dh and I watched Odd Life Of Timothy Green tonight. Oddly enough it helped me keep moving forward :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo