Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7751 - 7760 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies wishing you all a happy new year even with the rough start we all seem to be having !! :s

Tara I'm so sorry about your little guy..i hope he gets all better the poor thing..the bill is crazy too, did they not have an option of paying it in portions? Here in Canada, lots of vets allow this for emergencies..

Lila- are you feeling any better today?? I'm so glad to hear your little girl is doing well..

As for me I have nothing going on besides stress and lots of it..ridiculous but have kinda already started giving up on the TTC thing..feels like nothings working. DH going to see his urologist on the 22nd and will ask for a semen analysis, don't know what to expect..frig.

9 years ago

@sugaarplum- I'm sorry things dont feel like they are working. I feel ya girl! I'm glad he's asking for a semen analysis. That can help A LOT. I remember Lammy tried for a couple years and her dh finally had a SA and turned out he was taking too hot of showers. I have high hopes for you sweetheart.

@liliam- So they determined it's a girl?! Yea a girl! She's adorable! I'm so sorry you were having so many issues with HG. I'm glad she's holding tight though :). I think the dog had a prolapsed rectum . That's what it sounds like anyways. So sad.

Monroe (kitty) is doing good. Peeing like a champ! I'm still paranoid though. Dh laughed hysterically tonight cause he found me in his litter box squeezing a cat pee litter clump in my hand to see if it was warm and fresh. I had to make sure it was new and he passing urine ok! lol. Had to admit it looked bad but it's no different than checking a toddler's poop for penny ROFL!. I'm used to expressing dog's anal glands so it's no big deal to me. He's feeling good though. Right now listening to him run up and down the stairs, throwing himself against the basement door. lol...he's dying to explore the basement more. I just dont feel like pulling cobwebs and rolly polly carcasses off of him LOL.
CD 16...not sure what's going on cause I forgot to temp this morning. It's been one of those days. Went to my inlaw's house for dinner (first time since christmas cause they've been sick). Got to hear an ear full from my FIL about how it's stupid to spend so much money on a cat and it's just debt on our credit card. Some people dont understand that when you dont have kids...you have furbabies. And my cat is my baby. Also found out some interesting news...you know the kind...makes you want to slam your head into a wall? Dh's cousin separated from his wife a couple months ago. Well they got back together last week. AAAAAAAAAnd SURPRISE she's pregnant!... with another man's baby . I feel horrible for him cause they tried for over a year to have a child and boom, she sleeps with someone else and get's knocked up. (She's 6 weeks). I didnt know whether cry, scream or curl up in the floor in the fetal position. But I held my head up and smiled (and that took A LOT of effort). I hope you dont mind me venting ladies...

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Well went for CD3 ultrasound and they did blood work to check ovarian reserve. I have 5 follicles on my left side and 2 on my right. He started me out on 100mg Clomid CD3-7 then I go CD10 for another ultrasound to check the follicles. So far no side effects, however it is only day two of taking them. I think the hardest part in all this is not having sex everyday.. Lol we have sex ALOT! And we think that has been a major issue due to him having poor morphology we weren't really putting that many good sperm in there. I dunno, either way I will do this till March then do an IUI w/injections! Yippeeeeee

9 years ago

xomandy- So you have more than 7 follicles left...that's just the main ones likely to be affected by the clomid this cycle?
I'm glad you're not having any side effects yet. I always took my clomid at night so I could sleep through any side effects. The only issues I had were a couple hot flashes and a random CLOMIDZILLA moment lol!!!
I totally agree!!! The every other day sex is TOUGH when you're used to doing it all the time. Granted, you can still get served but you feel bad that dh is on a hunger strike .

Tara so glad ur fur baby is doing so much better

Xomandy I can't imagine how hard it is for u ladies having to go thru all un tara have done to get ur baby. I pray that God blesses u ladies soon I wish I could give u some of my fertility. To make it easier for u to have ur miracle baby. But my thoughts n prayers are with u ladies

Update: just got my results from 12 wk ultrasound n blood work, everything came back normal n signs of downs or trisomy very relieved this is actually the first time I've had this done didn't get it with my other boys cuz I was young n healthy n really didn't know much. The dr scheduled me but I was nervous about it but God is great baby girl is doing great! Oh on that note Tara still don't know 100% if she's a girl but praying for a Lil girl ill know for sure in 5 wks when I have my ultrasound currently 13wks n 5 days. My husband keeps asking me when are we going to know every time we go to the dr if we ate going to find out. I have to keep reminding him that he had to wait until 18 wks. Now he just keeps counting down the days lol so cute but sometimes annoying to keep reminding him lol. Got to love his excitement my dh <3 wants his baby girl n so do I keep praying

9 years ago

Good Evening Ladies!

@liliam- So happy everything is going to smoothly. Fingers crossed for a girl!

Well...I may not have my twins yet BUT I did get to play momma to twin girls this weekend ! Dh's cousin stayed with us this weekend with her baby twin girls. She hasnt had much sleep lately since she also works nights so I volunteered to take baby duty....meals, babas, baths, diapers, and middle of the night diapers and babas. Great practice! They left earlier today so I'm feeling lonely and my house is really quiet. Makes me excited though. I'm totally exhausted but it'll be worth it. Lol.
Havent been able to temp past couple nights because of it. Cervix is feeling happy lately though lol.

Tara I would have loved to experience twins!!! Well I took my last Clomid last night and am proud to say that the only thing that bothered me was the sweats at night. I stated sooooooooo hot! Ultrasound Wednesday.
I'm excited but yet kinda bummed we aren't doing an IUI this month. It was my idea but now I'm regretting it

9 years ago

Cant wait for the results!

Well I am not sure how I feel about the Dr Appt.. Here is what my results state.. He said I will definitely ovulate from my left side.. I have only ONE mature follicle and one ALMOST mature.. I can't help but wonder how women get 3+ mature follicles.. I assume the 1/2 is measurements as in Horizontal/Vertical.. I have no idea. Anyways, he told me to trigger today! Isn't that early, I'm only CD10. That would put me ovulating around CD12 and I ALWAYS ovulate CD16/17.

Ovary 1 | 2 | Mean
L1 - 14.7 | 9.6 | 12.2 mm
L2 - 20.2 | 19.6 | 19.9 mm
L3 - 10.5 | 7.2 | 8.9 mm
L4 - 7.7 | 6.7 | 7.2 mm

Ovary 1 2 Mean
R1 - 7.8 5.9 6.9 mm
R2 - 6.8 4.5 5.7 mm
R3 - 6.2 4.1 5.1 mm

9 years ago

cd 10 does seem early but clomid ups your ov date. A 20mm follicle is perfect. He may be afraid if he waits that the follicle will be over mature or he may be trying to get you to only ovulate only 1 really good follicle. Drs seem to try to avoid multiples as much as possible.
Luckily, the trigger shot will likely trigger the less mature follicle to OV as well and MAY have a chance at getting fertilized as well.
I know what you mean...it's annoying when you see girls with multiple mature follicles on clomid. I could only get 1-2 depending on my dosage. 50mg gave me 1 egg and 100 mg would give me 2 eggs usually. But one egg was always slightly underdeveloped.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo