Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2161 - 2170 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I saw that Kim k was pg and all I could think was Khloe is the only on married and she is having fertility issues. I would be mad if I were trying to get pregnant for 3+ years and one sister had 2 kids in that time span and now the other is having one. Ya know. I feel bad for her.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

i saw that kim k was preg too and the other thing i could think of was a strang video i saw of one of her sisters pulling out her baby

User Image

11 years ago

I have enough tests that I can test tomorrow but I wonder if I should bother. We'll see how I feel in the morning. Just wish I would wake up throwing up or screaming from boob pain! Since I wont be on for the rest of the night....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Talk to you all next year!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Happy New Year everyone!

11 years ago

hi anyone still on this dicussion board? id just like some opinions please not for myself for my daughter, ill post info on here if theres anyone around to respond thanks

11 years ago

Ragdolls3 - ask away. We're definitely here!

11 years ago

@ragdolls- you must not have looked at the most recent posts lol. We're all here!!!!!!!! ROFL!! Unfortunately ! Ask away sweetheart! We'd love to help your daughter!!

AFM- I promised myself I wouldnt get on here again tonight but I am a burping farting machine!!!!!!! I never burp this much. Starting to have random deep breast pain below my right nipple. And cramps are so bad I'm having to stop and breathe through them. Told dh...."So help me, there better be a baby in there!!!!"

Omgosh kcordell CONGRATS!!!!

Happy new year to all, hoping for BFPs for all of us!

11 years ago

I'm pretty sure I'm out. Temp went down 3/10 of a degree this morning. Unless it goes back up, AF will be here by friday. It's not below my coverline but it's a drop. Feel sick today. Cramps, sharp stomach pains (feeling like throwing up), and nipples are still sore. Just wish AF would get here and get over with.

Awwww... Tara just keep in mind the Clomid worked. You did O and very few people actually conceive their first cycle. So even if you are out this month there is still hope so just remember that.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo