Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3271 - 3280 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Baby is gone. Hcg was at 14 Tuesday and progesterone was at 2!!!!! He gave me progesterone pills to take starting 2 days after O next cycle and any cycle after that. Took my blood again today for another beta but I know it's done.

Now that my doctor is on the same page as me I think this will work better next cycle. We'll see.

11 years ago

@Mem- Big hugs hun I am so sorry.

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

I'm sorry Mem.. :-( At least he is on the same page as you now!
Big Hugs Honey

11 years ago

I'm so sorry mem bug hugs xxx here if u ever need a chat or anything xxx

User Image

11 years ago

I'm so sorry Mem

11 years ago

@mem sorry sweetie but at least Now you and doctor are on tr same page :-)

11 years ago

Thank you ladies. I'll feel better taking these progesterone pills after I Ov. Seriously, my progesterone was freaking 2!

11 years ago

Mem I am so sorry I am praying for you. At least the dr is on the same page. There has been too much loss in this forum lately :(

My bbs hurt so bad :( the bleeding has stopped so that's a plus. I guess they are sore from the medicine but I don't remember them being this so the last time I took provera.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@Mem, what signs did you have that made you think/know you had low progesterone?? I have no idea what they are so I wouldn't know what to look for.

11 years ago

@memphrika- Oh Memphy!! I'm so sorry!!!!!!!! When I read your first post about the bleeding my heart sank, then when I read the post about your numbers, I started crying. Cant believe this happened to you again . I know God's got a plan but this just plain sucks! Know that we are all praying for you love!!!! If we could, we'd give you some of our progesterone!

@xomandy- memphrika's previous mc's were due to low progesterone so she knew that her progesterone would more than likely be low this time as well. There are no symptoms....only blood work shows it.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo