Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2541 - 2550 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

piscesgirl229 lolz i love to be stalked i am having a hot flash as we speak lolz we all need a lil lauph i can use that lil patted room as well cuz my head is spinning lolz

11 years ago

Hi to all the new ladies joining

@tara has it really been 8 months since u started this I feel like I been here forever with u lol

As for me I've just stated my tww I'm not holding my breath this month as didnt enuff but that's ok ttc is kinda at the back of our minds ATM we just got a lot of things going on over the next few months .
I also have gallstone and will be needing surgery to have my gallbladder out

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Lammy!!! Thank you for the welcome and sorry about your gallbladder

@topowifey yeses! Dizzy is the symptom of the day so I may need the padded cell to catch me if I fall....lol...

Glad you all!

11 years ago

Hi Pisces!!! I love stalkers!.....oh wait that sounded bad ! Man I do belong in a psych ward! Anyways, I'd love a new friend! Hopefully you OV before the 18th cause your symptoms would more likely be pregnancy symptoms. It's funny you know...science has come up with a diagnosis of penis envy, hypochondriac, etc...yet we dont have a diagnosis for the crazyiness of trying to conceive. Maybe we are experiencing Pregnancy Hypochondrosis????

For crying out loud Lammy! When is your surgery? I cant believe it's been 8 months either. If I would have actually been pregnant and not just experiencing PCOS and pregnancy hypochondrosis (yea, i creating a new medical condition )....I'd be ready to pop by now!

Time to go POAS! 6 days til OV doesnt seem like that long until I realize that it's next wednesday!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

i havent got a date yet but knowing how our health system works will prob be a while i go see my doc tomorrow then he has to send me to see a consultant wich takes about 4 weeks or more when he will prob gave me another scan to see if they have grown since last year then it will be anything upto about 18 weeks to book the op

so looking at about july/aug i'd say

User Image

11 years ago

@lammy- that is a long wait. Question....is your dh doing anything to help with his swimmers?

11 years ago • Post starter

yes he has been having cooler baths started his vitimins again and been eating more fruit ok no 5 day like your ment to but deffo more then he was

User Image

11 years ago

LADIES HERE IS A UPDATE IDK WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY I DNT UNDER STAND WONDER IF ANYONE CAN HELP IF DOC SEES UR FOLLICALS TELLS U UR GONNA DROP THREE HAVE GOOD SPERM COUNT U TRIGGER HE DOES IUI WHY THE HECK ISNT THE SPERM GOING IN THERE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ITS LIKE THE EGG IS RIGHT IN THE FACE LIKE A SNAKE IN IT DONT BITE
OKAY ON ANOTHER NOTE HOW MANY OF U GET HAPPY WHEN U HAVE TO PEE AND ABLE TO USE TP AND HOPE U SEE A SPOT OF BLOOD FOR IMPLANTATION THEN GET PISSED CUZ NOTHING IS THERE STILL. HAD A DREAM THERE WAS BLOOD ON MY UNDIES WOKE UP NO BLOOD 7DPO GOING CRAZY LADIES. BOOBS ARE NOT THAT SORE TODAY IDK WHATS IS GOING ON COUNT DOWN TO THE 28TH..

11 years ago

hello all the new ladies!

~waiting~ how are you feeling lately? It is almost O day, right???

So as some of you know my chart is all kinds of crazy and erratic and it's my first month and a half charting, so it's doing nothing but driving me further back into the nuthouse on this 2WW or 3WW!!! GOSH!

So my cycles are ALWAYS 29 days, today is day 30. I got a couple of FRER's today so i think i'm going to "hold it" until around lunchtime and go ahead and take one. I have been symptom spotting, but only because i'm feeling a couple of symptoms - i don't usually symptom spot. :) But i've found I am feeling quite nauseous - i very rarely feel nauseous. Also i've had a "heavy feeling" in my uterus and some sporadic stabbing pains in my right side off and on, that's happened about 3 times in the last 3 days. Didn't have it yesterday or the day before.

One thing i have noticed though, or haven't, is that BBS feel normal, no tenderness or anything which is actually very strange for me because they usually start being sore about 5 days before AF comes.

or better come soon! I don't know how much more of this suspense I can take!!!

11 years ago

@topowifey when was your IUI? What symptoms are you having? I know that before I had tubal reversal, I had IVF (fail) and they had trouble placing because my cervix was thick... They had to dilate my cervix to allow easier passage. How are you feeling today?

@memphrika you are only 10 DPO so don't let the BPN discourage you. Any cramping?

As for me today: cramping came back last night and today it's coupled with pressure. I have smells waves of nausea or prolonged full feeling but not enough to toss cookies. AF is not due until March 4th but she has been showing up a day or two early which why I suspect that I O'd early this month (I didn't test). I wasn't suppose to ovulate until Feb. 18th but by the 18th, I was already cramping.... Hoping its all a good sign or I am a complete lunatic.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo